There are a plethora of options available when looking for Toronto wedding venues. The search process, on the other hand, does not have to be onerous. Make a list of your top priorities and the things that bring the happiest memories to mind.
Do you prefer an indoor or an outdoor wedding ceremony? Has everyone in your party be able to get there easily? If you know the answers to these questions, it will be easier to focus your search, and you now have a wide range of venues from which to choose.
Without further ado, here are the Top 10 Best Wedding Venues In Toronto in the GTA!
1. Casa Loma – Top 10 Best Wedding Venues In Toronto
When a bride envisions her ideal wedding, she most likely envisions a beautiful castle as the setting. Monthly search results outperform those of the next hall by a wide margin, according to our findings. The breathtaking views of the city from the gardens make the magnificent castle an ideal location for romantic couple photos and group shots.
If you’re considering a winter wedding, the Conservatory is the ideal location for your nuptials. Your visitors will feel like they’re in an outside event venue while being protected from the summer’s sweltering heat.
Some couples prefer to have their weddings and receptions in the castle’s ancient edifice, while others prefer to have their ceremonies in the castle’s garden.
- Address: 1 Austin Terrace, Toronto, ON M5R 1X8, Canada
- Phone: +1 416-923-1171
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: casaloma.ca
2. Evergreen Brick Works – Best Wedding Venues In Toronto
Toronto’s most popular wedding location, Evergreen Brick Works, has been around for a few years now. In addition to a magnificent garden for outdoor ceremonies, this event location offers a distinctive urban backdrop for interior nuptials, as well as so much more.
Regardless of the time of day, a professional wedding photographer can produce stunning images in the Pavilions. Still, mornings are the best time of day for photographers because there are fewer people and the light is more ethereal.
- Address: 550 Bayview Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 3X8, Canada
- Phone: (416) 596-7670
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: evergreen.ca/evergreen-brick-works/event-space-rental/
3. The Great Hall – Top 10 Best Wedding Venues In Toronto
When it comes to Toronto wedding venues, the Great Hall is fast becoming one of the city’s most sought-after locations.
The Great Hall is a lavish blend of modernity and tradition, and you won’t be dissatisfied if you choose to tie the knot here.
Each of the four halls has unique characteristics that set it apart from the others. Over 10,000 square feet is occupied by the Main Hall, a three-story theater. With crystal chandeliers and 20-foot-tall windows, it has an opulent feel. Your guests will be amazed by the audio-video system on the horseshoe balcony, where you can host your cocktail hour.
Natural light floods the Conversation Room and Drawing Room, enhancing its romantic ambiance and elevating its appeal.
- Address: 1087 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1H3, Canada
- Phone: +1 416-792-1268
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: thegreathall.ca
4. Kortright Centre for Conservation – Toronto’s Best Wedding Venues
If you’re planning a wedding, you need to know that you’re making a sound investment. As a result, the Kortright Centre for Conservation may be an option worth exploring.
As a bonus, you’ll be helping out a great cause while enjoying a lovely setting. Ontario, Canada, is a magnificent natural wooded spot where you can have your wedding ceremony and celebration. If you want to get away from the commotion of the city and celebrate your union in a peaceful, natural setting, Kortright is the ideal spot.
Located approximately an hour outside of downtown Toronto, the Kortright Centre for Conservation is a lovely location. With its old-fashioned architecture and exposed wood beams, it seems like a barn that was built in the early 1900s for the Canadian National Exhibition. The Kortright also boasts all the modern conveniences you’ll need to organize a flawless day, including a 200-person hall, a reception tent, full culinary services, and even on-site housing for out-of-town visitors thanks to a recent refurbishment.
- Address: 9550 Pine Valley Dr, Woodbridge, ON L4L 1A6, Canada
- Phone: +1 416-667-6295
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: kortright.org
5. Black Creek Pioneer Village – Best Wedding Venues In Toronto
A 19th-century Canadian community, Black Creek Pioneer Village, is the last of its kind in Canada. As part of the Canadian National Exhibition in 1914, it was originally constructed. There are approximately forty historic buildings, a park, and a museum on the property today, which is managed by the Province of Ontario. An open-air museum with 40 antique houses and ten gardens, this lovely wedding location is the epitome of elegance.
- Address: 1000 Murray Ross Pkwy, North York, ON M3J 2P3, Canada
- Phone: +1 416-736-1733
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: blackcreek.ca
6. One King West
One King West Hotel is a popular choice for local brides and grooms because of its central location in the center of downtown. In addition to the hotel’s Grand Banking Hall, which is one of the city’s largest event spaces, guests will have easy access to the city’s best restaurants, boutiques, and entertainment options because of its location in the financial district.
The Grand Banking Hall, The Vault, and its central location in the heart of downtown make this a great location for modern couples getting married.
- Address: 1 King St W, Toronto, ON M5H 1A1, Canada
- Phone: +1 416-548-8100
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: onekingwest.com
7. Hart House
If you’re looking for an unusual wedding site with a lot of character and charm, Hart House is the place for you!
Remember the happy times and cherish the memories you create in this place. On your wedding day, you will have an experience that you will never forget.
The downtown historic building is frequently rented for corporate events, graduations, and charity meetings of various kinds. Henry Sproatt, the renowned architect, designed this stunning three-story structure for the University of Toronto in 1919.
The hall is owned by the University of Toronto, however, it can be rented out for special events. Because it is such a famous location, it is often rented out far in advance, making it difficult to get a date for your wedding. This is a wonderful place to get married, whether it’s outside or in one of the nine historic halls, each of which has its unique history and character.
- Address: 7 Hart House Cir
- Phone: 416-978-2452
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: harthouse.ca
For your big day, Archeo offers more than just a stunning location that will leave your guests speechless. Archeo is one of the city’s most sought-after event venues due to its prime location in the Distillery District and the unique character it exudes thanks to its exposed brick walls, reclaimed wood bar, and other unique features.
Archeo is the perfect venue for a couple who both enjoy ancient architecture and wish to get married in a high-end restaurant. The restaurant is well-deserving of its reputation as one of the best places in the area to say “I do,” thanks to its immaculate food, knowledgeable staff, an impressive wine list.
- Address: 31 Trinity St, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4, Canada
- Phone: +1 416-203-2363
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: distilleryevents.com/archeo?
9. Toronto Botanical Garden (TBG)
In the Toronto Botanical Garden, couples can exchange vows under the shade of the towering trees. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more idyllic setting for your nuptials than this.
It’s not just about the dress, the venue, or the cuisine when it comes to organizing a wedding ceremony; it’s a lot more than that. Before you say “I Do” and after you say “I Do” are equally significant to your wedding day.
Pre-ceremony traditions include things like tucking love letters inside your groom’s coat pocket or having your flower girl fling petals in front of your feet as you walk down the aisle to the altar. As a result, the most memorable parts of your wedding will be the ones that you’ll look back on and enjoy forever.
- Address: 777 Lawrence Ave E, North York, ON M3C 1P2, Canada
- Phone: +1 416-397-1341
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: torontobotanicalgarden.ca
10. Palais Royale on Lake Ontario
The Palais Royale is the ideal location for couples who desire an unforgettable wedding day. One of Toronto’s most historic buildings is located right in the middle of the city. At an event, a guest is immediately immersed in a world of breathtaking beauty and passion. The city skyline and Lake Ontario were both visible from our vantage point, which made for an unforgettable evening.
- Address: 1601 Lake Shore Blvd W, Toronto, ON M6K 3C1, Canada
- Phone: +1 416-533-3553
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: palaisroyale.ca
11. Stanley Park Pavilion
- Address: 610 Pipeline Rd, Vancouver, BC V6G 1Z4, Canada
- Phone: +16046023088
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: stanleyparkpavilion.com
12. John M.S. Lecky UBC Boathouse
- Address: University of British Columbia, 7277 River Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 1X5, Canada
- Phone: +16048272011
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: ubcboathouse.com
13. Brock House Restaurant
- Address: 3875 Point Grey Rd, Vancouver, BC V6R 1B3, Canada
- Phone: +16042243317
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: brockhouserestaurant.com
14. Heritage Hall
- Address: 3102 Main St #204, Vancouver, BC V5T 3G7, Canada
- Phone: +16048794816
- Website: heritagehall.bc.ca
15. Young Hip & Married – Wedding Officiants & Marriage Coaching
- Address: 119 W Pender St #312, Vancouver, BC V6B 1S5, Canada
- Phone: +18667269510
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: younghipandmarried.com
16. JuMi Story
- Address: 1868 Glen Dr #217, Vancouver, BC V6A 4K4, Canada
- Phone: +17789879901
- Email: INFO@JUMISTORY.COM
- Website: jumistory.com
17. Nest Catering & Conferences
- Address: 6133 University Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1, Canada
- Phone: +16048226540
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: nestcatering.com
18. Beautiful Life Studios BC – Wedding Photo & Video
- Address: 1228 Hamilton St Unit 503, Vancouver, BC V6B 6L2, Canada
- Phone: +17783836241
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: beautifullifebc.com
19. Airwaves Music – Vancouver DJs
- Address: Office #1 400, 319 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1H6, Canada
- Phone: +17789086901
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: airwavesmusic.ca/vancouver-dj/
20. Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club
- Address: 3251 Plateau Blvd, Coquitlam, BC V3E 3B8, Canada
- Phone: +16049454007
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: westwoodplateaugolf.com