The adage “work hard, train hard” has taken on mythical proportions. When it was all about GTL, now it’s all about the G. (Yes, that was a reference to Jersey Shore episode #1). Because of a lack of time, bet that all of us always wanted to get serious about our workouts, but we never had the opportunity. Well, you are alone. What do you need to do first?
Hire an instructor. Having a personal trainer can help you stay motivated and achieve your goals more quickly than if you were to do it on your own. This list of the best personal trainers in Quebec is a good place to start. #bodygoals
1. Jonathan Chaimberg – Top Best Personal Trainers In Quebec
He works with some of the city’s best athletes. Jonathan is a well-known personality in the fitness world as one of the founders of APC (Adrenaline Performance Centre) and the head coach at the athletic performance center. If you choose him as your trainer, be warned that he will be looking for results.
- Address: 8158 DEVONSHIRE, MONTREAL QUEBEC, CANADA H4P 2K3
- Phone: 514-564-3538
- Email: APC@APCGYM.COM
- More Information: apcgym.com
2. Benny Benaroch
Fitness model and competitor, as well as a certified personal trainer. You might have heard about him before. When you work with him, he’ll do everything in his power to ensure that you’re always striving to improve your performance.
- WhatsApp: +1 514-475-0611
- Email: email@example.com
- More Information: bennybenaroch.com/home/
3. Rani Abecassis
In boxing, he’s notorious for kicking asses. Rani has been in the fitness industry for over ten years and knows what he’s talking about. He is said to have mastered the technique of professional western boxing. Best for Weightlifting, boxing, and nutrition.
- Address: plymouth Montréal, Québec, Canada h4p1b2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: ranifitness.com
- More Information: facebook.com/toptrainer.ca/?ref=page_internal
4. Total Home Training (THT)
Health and fitness are two of the most important aspects of our purpose. To accomplish this, we’ll implement cutting-edge training methods that are both ethical and ethical. We will abide by our core values. Customized plans for each client Realistic and Achievable goals for each client SAFETY comes first The training programs will be RESULTS focused, SAFE, and CHALLENGING!
- Address: 1005 Guy St, Montreal, Quebec H3G 2H1, Canada
- Phone: +1 888-708-5582
- Website: totalhometraining.com
5. Hard Knox Gym
In our gym, we work hard and fight even harder. Our purpose is to assist you in achieving your objectives. It’s a boxing gym with a full-service gym, and it’s called Hard Knox. Women and men of all ages and fitness levels can participate in our boxing classes, which begin at the age of eight. Kickboxing, muay Thai, body fit, Bootcamp, and crazy skipping are just a few of the other options we have to offer. For those who prefer a more personalized approach, we also offer private training sessions. Come to Hard Knox Gym and feel the good feelings, no matter your fitness level. Check us out and see what it means to push yourself out of your comfort zone, whatever your goals or dreams may be The Hard Knox family welcomes you there!
- Address: 3645 Notre-Dame St W, Montreal, Quebec H4C 1P6, Canada
- Phone: (514) 933.3388
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: hardknoxgym.com
6. X-FIT SAINT-LAURENT
X-FIT SAINT-LAURENT is a personal training studio that specializes in athletic training and dynamic training. We can get you in better shape than you have ever been in the past. Derek Della Rocca and Eric Saulnier founded this company with 30 years of personal training experience between them, and they are ready to support you on your journey to a healthy lifestyle.
- Address: 3863 boulevards Saint-Laurent, suite 201, Montreal, Quebec, H2W 1Y1
- Phone: 514 844-9348
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: x-fit.ca/best-personal-trainer-montreal-plans
7. Report Fitness
This is a high-intensity interval training (HIIT) facility that offers 30-minute full-body exercises. Sandbag, kettlebell, and bodyweight exercises are all part of the workout in each class, which combines strength and cardiovascular fitness. Small class sizes with an emphasis on one-on-one instruction. All ages and skill levels are welcome to join!
- Address: 2290 Union Ave, Montreal, Quebec H3A 2C3, Canada
- Phone: 514-570-4140
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: reportfitness.com
8. B52 Gym
The B52 atmosphere gives an exceptional fitness club experience that is tailored to your modern lifestyle.
Natural light is used throughout the fitness club to create a friendly atmosphere and encourage mental and physical wellness.
Over 20,000 square feet of workout space allows us to offer circuit training, spinning, boxing, reformer pilates, Eldoa, and recovery stretching, among many other activities.
- Address: 1001 Rue Lenoir Suite A-120, Montreal, Quebec H4C 2Z6, Canada
- Phone: +15143793434
- Website: b52fit.com
9. YMCA Centre-ville
The pandemic has thrown the entire YMCA Center-ville team’s lives into disarray. We’ll keep working to expand the reach of our youth and community programs, as well as continue to offer face-to-face education at the YMCA International Language School. Every day, we strive to make a positive influence in the lives of our participants, and we hope to continue doing so for a long time.
However, we will not be able to resume our sporting activities until we have secured a sponsor, and in the meantime, we can rent the YMCA Center-numerous ville’s platforms.
- Address: 1440 Stanley Street, Montreal, H3A 1P7 514-687-9622
- Phone: +1 833 505-9622 (outside Montreal) / 514 687-9622 (Montreal)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: ymcaquebec.org/fr/Accueil
10. Studio Undo
Our high-quality coaching will have a good impact on you through group programs and personal training in a warm and interesting setting.
In 2013, the company was founded.
A lifetime commitment to athletics and performance, as well as an insatiable interest in science. Unsatisfied with the existing state of fitness and gyms, we prefer to describe what we offer as an evolution in fitness rather than a revolution. All we require is your time and attention for the information transfer to take place. Invest in yourself. Take advantage of the advantages.
- Address: 69 Ch. Bates, Outremont, QC H2V 1A6, Canada
- Phone: +1 514-278-6860
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: fitnessundo.com
11. Elite Coaching – The private training gym Mile End
- Address: 5381 St Laurent Blvd, Montreal, Quebec H2T 1S5, Canada
- Phone: +15143133270
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: elite-coaching.ca
12. YUL Fitness | Entraîneurs Personnels | Personal Trainers Studio
- Address: 1000 Sherbrooke St W, Montreal, Quebec H3A 3R3, Canada
- Phone: +15146473606
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: yulfitness.ca
13. Club Athletique Sherbrooke
- Address: 1100 Rue Sherbrooke O Suite 300, Montréal, QC H3A 1G7, Canada
- Phone: +15149850888
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: clubathletiquesherbrooke.com
- Address: 5962 Monkland Ave, Montreal, Quebec H4A 1H3, Canada
- Phone: +15144873838
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: milesfit.com
15. DBS Fitness Concepts
- Address: 4904 Rue Jean-Talon O #250, Montréal, QC H4P 1W9, Canada
- Website: dbsfitness.com
- Address: 1345 Rue de Bellechasse, Montréal, QC H2G 1N8, Canada
- Phone: +15142702200
- Website: halteresgo.business.site
17. Coach Sportif – Raphaël Fitness
- Address: 4200 Boul St-Laurent #300 Mfitness, Montréal, QC H2W 2R2, Canada
- Phone: +14388130117
- Website: raphael.fitness
18. Locomotion Studio
- Address: 2600 Rue William-Tremblay #133, Montréal, QC H1Y 3J2, Canada
- Phone: +15147211817
- Website: studiolocomotion.com
19. Siscoe Gym
- Address: 8170 Decarie Blvd, Montreal, Quebec H4P 2S8, Canada
- Phone: +15143441269
- Website: siscoegym.com
20. Danny Cohen Certified Personal Trainer
- Phone: +15142421488
- Website: dannycohen.ca