One of the world’s most culturally diverse cities is impossible to classify in Quebec. Famous restaurants with instantly recognizable cuisines can be found in cities like Paris or Tokyo. However, in the country’s largest city, food remains a moving target. Some believe the region’s strength lies in the variety of cuisines available, while others point out the strong Canadian influence seen in all categories, particularly in the use of foraged foods and provincially produced meat and vegetables. There are a lot of ways to go about this, and you need to know that. Quebec’s culinary scene has something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a fine dining experience or a quick meal at a local hangout. Take a look at our Top 30 Best Pakistani Restaurants In Quebec to get you started on your culinary journey.
1. Le 409 – Top Best Pakistani Restaurants In Quebec
A Pakistani restaurant and lounge with a London influence, Le 409 is a contemporary Indian restaurant and bar.
The Le 409 has a wide selection of Indian classics, as well as several inventive fusion dishes. Whether you’re in the mood for a traditional vindaloo lamb dish or a butter chicken poutine, they’ve got something for everyone at their Bollywood/Havana-inspired restaurant.
- Lamb Korma, Butter chicken, Chicken Tikka, Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Biryani, Curry, Tandoori vegetables, Tarka Dahl, Bhajee Onion, Chana Samoma, Naan bread, Dahl soup, Homemade desserts, Butter chicken poutine, Private imported wines & Cocktails, Wines.
- Address: 409 McGill St, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 2G3, Canada
- Phone: +15147500409
- Website: le409.ca
2. Zykaa – Quebec’s Top Pakistani Restaurants
Traditional Indian and Pakistani cuisine is served at ZYKAA in a warm and welcoming environment. the best thing I’ve ever had the pleasure of experiencing. This inviting restaurant serves delectable Indian and Pakistani fare. Aside from a few house specialties, you have the option of ordering any dish mild, medium, or spicy to suit your preferences. Make sure to keep in mind that “spicy” does not mean “hot,” but rather “seasoned with a wide variety of spices.” We hope you enjoy your meal and that you enjoy it with friends and family! It is never too early or too late to ask for assistance. You’re welcome, and Zykaa looks forward to seeing you soon.
- Address: 8792 Rue Hochelaga, Montréal, QC H1L 2M9, Canada
- Phone: +15149039952
- Website: zyka.ca
At Zaika, you can enjoy flavorful, fresh, and filling fare from the northwest region of India in a welcoming setting. To open our menu, you’ll be taken on a journey into new vistas of flavor, where subtle spices and the freshest herbs merge to create an alluring landscape of taste. Zaika is known for its delectable fare, which includes tantalizing lassis and silky naan. Let yourself be smitten with Zaika tonight.
- Address: 420 Rue Rachel E, Montréal, QC H2J 2G7, Canada
- Phone: +15143120144
- Website: restaurantzaika.com
Go ahead and come try Amber‘s Indian-Pakistani cuisine on Le Plateau-Mont-Royal! Many special dishes are waiting. Amber serves Large vegetarian menu, Grilled Chicken Tikka, Butter Chicken, Niaré Beef, Chicken Tikka Masala, Vegetarian Korma, Shrimp Curry, Cheese Spinach & Homemade Desserts.
- Address: 266 Rue Rachel E, Montréal, QC H2W 1E6, Canada
- Phone: +15142850000
- Website: restaurantamber.ca
5. Sana Restaurant
Welcome to Sana, where we use only the freshest and healthiest ingredients in all of our dishes. We look forward to serving you. We hope you’ll be able to join us for this special event with your family and friends.
- Butter Chicken, Chicken Tikka Masala, Grilled Chicken Tikka, Cheese Spinach & Homemade Desserts Shrimp Curry, Niaré Beef, Vegetarian Korma.
- Address: 655 Jarry St W, Montreal, Quebec H3N 1G3, Canada
- Phone: +15142742220
- Website: restaurantsana.ca/parc-extension/?lang=fr
6. Maison du Samosa Express
A casual storefront cafe with a large selection of classic Indian and Pakistani favorites. Open for lunch and dinner.
If you have a taste for Indian cuisine, La Maison du Samosa Express is the place to go! Order from a range of dishes, including chicken pakora, butter chicken, and even veal vindaloo, among others.
Come to us for the best Asian cuisine for you and your family! In addition to offering a vast selection of delectable and nutritious options, we prepare each meal with just 100 percent vegetable oil and fresh ingredients.
- Address: 1430 De l’Église St, Saint-Laurent, Quebec H4L 2H3, Canada
- Phone: +15149041440
- Website: maisonsamosaexpress.com
7. Buffet Maharani
A unique eating experience, unlike any other Indian and Pakistani restaurant, Buffet Maharani provides you with the opportunity to place orders at your table while a competent chef prepares your meals, which are then delivered to you fresh to your table by our pleasant waiting staff. Now that we have officially opened our doors, we will pamper you for choice with our gourmet-quality Indian cuisine, prepared with only the freshest and healthiest ingredients available.
- Address: 808 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montréal, QC H3N 1S4, Canada
- Phone: +15142706666
- Website: buffetmaharani.com
8. Mysore la Express
A UNIQUE SELECTION OF TRADITIONAL INDIAN CUISINE
Since 1997, Asian Subcontinental Cuisine has been devotedly delivering the distinct and generous taste of Asian Subcontinental and Pakistani cuisine in the heart of Montreal. Come and experience a world of luscious flavors created with spectacular ingredients.
- Address: 4147 St Laurent Blvd, Montreal, Quebec H2W 1Y7, Canada
- Phone: +15148444733
- Website: restaurantmysore.com
9. 786 Restaurant Halal
Open to the general public, 786 Halal serves Pakistani cuisine. This eatery adheres to the Islamic code of conduct when it comes to food and drink, which is referred to as Halal (there is no alcohol or any other intoxicants).
- Address: 850 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montréal, QC H3N 1S4, Canada
- Phone: +15142700786
- Website: 786halalrestaurant.com
10. Flavour of India
On Jean-Talon West, in the Park Extension neighborhood, a new restaurant, Flavour of India, serves Indian and Pakistani cuisine. Punjabi cuisine is known for its wide variety of dishes. Spices and cooking methods are highly individualized in the Punjab region. To create nutrient-dense dishes, we only use the freshest ingredients, including our house-made spices. In addition to having extensive backgrounds in the restaurant business, both the proprietors and the chefs at this establishment specialize in a particular type of cuisine. Each carefully prepared dish reflects their dedication. Their goal is to provide consistently high-quality food and exceptional service at the best possible value. At first bite, you’ll fall in love!
- Address: 1024 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montréal, QC H3N 1T1, Canada
- Phone: +15143158801
- Website: flavoursofindia.business.site
11. Rehmat Sweets
- Address: 1027 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montréal, QC H3N 1T2, Canada
- Phone: +15142730080
12. Student Tasty Biryani
- Address: 1620 Lincoln Ave A, Montreal, Quebec H3H 1G9, Canada
- Phone: +14384883115
13. Makkah Restaurant
- Address: 360 Rue Jean-Talon E, Montréal, QC H2R 1T3, Canada
- Phone: +15142761010
- Website: restomakkah.com
14. Mama Khan
- Address: 4147 Saint Denis St, Montreal, Quebec H2W 2M7, Canada
- Phone: +15148440000
- Website: mamakhan.ca
15. Restaurant Tandoor Plus
- Address: 1720 Rue Oxford, Saint-Laurent, QC H4L 1B6, Canada
- Phone: +15143322121
- Website: facebook.com/pages/category/Middle-Eastern-Restaurant/Tandoor-plus-579610872557523/
16. Biryani & Co | Restaurant halal, pakistanais et indien à Montréal, Cartierville
- Address: 11835 Blvd. Laurentien, Montreal, Quebec H4J 2M1, Canada
- Phone: +15142262000
- Website: facebook.com/biryanimtl/
17. Punjab Palace
- Address: 920 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montréal, QC H3N 1S6, Canada
- Phone: +15144954075
- Website: punjabpalace.ca
18. BBQ Tandoori
- Address: 1713 Dollard Ave, Lasalle, Quebec H8N 1T7, Canada
- Phone: +15145959000
- Website: bbq-tandoori.com
19. Shahi Palace Restaurant
- Address: 4773 Sources Blvd, Pierrefonds, Quebec H8Y 3C6, Canada
- Phone: +15146850000
- Website: shahipalace.ca
20. Restaurant India’s Oven
- Address: 454 A Rue Jean-Talon O, Montréal, QC H3N 1R3, Canada
- Phone: +15145098678
21. Jabeen’s Cuisine
- Address: 5750 C Taschereau Blvd, Brossard, Quebec J4W 1M4, Canada
- Phone: +14509263111
- Website: jabeenscuisine.com
22. Prix Montreal – Halal Boucherie – Epicerie
- Address: 2690 A Ch Ste-Foy, Québec, QC G1V 1V4, Canada
- Phone: +14186519999
23. Lakshana’s Chettinad Indian Restaurant
- Address: 985 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montréal, QC H3N 1S9, Canada
- Phone: +15144958229
- Website: lakshanaschettinad.com
24. Delhi Kabab
- Address: 6185 Taschereau Blvd, Brossard, Quebec J4Z 1A6, Canada
- Phone: +14506786535
- Website: delhikabab.com
25. Classic India
- Address: 6914 Av. Querbes, Montréal, QC H3N 2B2, Canada
- Phone: +14383877733
- Website: classicindiamontreal.com
26. Salateen Restaurant
- Address: 762 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montréal, QC H3N 1S2, Canada
- Phone: +15144950495
- Website: salateen-restaurant.com
27. Dera Restaurant
- Address: 790 Jarry St W, Montreal, Quebec H3N 1G6, Canada
- Phone: +15144952110
28. Restaurant tandoori flames
- Address: 4847 Sources Blvd, Pierrefonds, Quebec H8Y 3C6, Canada
- Phone: +15145456565
- Website: tandooriflames.ca
29. Restaurant Spicy Grille
- Address: 4878 Sources Blvd, Dollard-Des Ormeaux, Quebec H8Y 3C7, Canada
- Phone: +15145421414
- Website: spicygrille.ca
30. Les Délices Tandoori
- Address: 11 Boulevard René-Lévesque O, Québec, QC G1R 2A3, Canada
- Phone: +14185291661
- Website: lesdelicestandoori.com