Out-of-towners may have a difficult time finding the best hotels in Vancouver. Many possibilities are available for a short-term stay. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned traveler, you can’t help but fall in love with every neighborhood. So instead of worrying about where to stay in Vancouver, why not just book a room at one of the city’s top-rated hotels?
To save you time, we’ve compiled a list of the Top 20 Best Hotels In Vancouver.
1. Fairmont Pacific Rim – Top Best Hotels In Vancouver
The lobby of the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel in Vancouver is buzzing, with a lounge that is one of the city’s most popular hangouts after work. The Botanist, the second-floor eatery, can be found just beyond the glass display case showcasing beaded vintage fashion. With its white stone floors and pillars, to the planter boxes that barely separate the lounge from the entrance, this lobby level is dripping in subtle elegance.
- Address: 1038 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0B9, Canada
- Phone: +16046955300
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: fairmont.com/pacific-rim-vancouver/
2. Skwachàys Lodge Hotel & Gallery
Skwachàys Lodge, Canada’s first native boutique art hotel, with a large totem pole protruding from its peaked top. The facility offers a cultural experience unlike any other in Vancouver, serving as both a visitor hotel and a social housing complex. Renovations worth CDN$10.5 million have breathed fresh life into the once dilapidated Skwachàys Hotel. A total of 48 rooms were built, with 24 earmarked for displaced Native artists and the remaining 18 for tourists.
- Address: 31 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1R3, Canada
- Phone: +16046873589
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: skwachays.com
3. Rosewood Hotel Georgia
Stanley Park, art galleries, museums, boutiques, and some of Vancouver’s best restaurants can all be found within walking distance of the Rosewood Hotel Georgia in the center of one of the world’s great cities.
Perfect service is a top priority for everyone on their hardworking staff. One of life’s greatest pleasures is a stay at the Rosewood Hotel Georgia.
The Rosewood Hotel Georgia has been crowned Canada’s second-best hotel for the seventh year in a row by Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards.
- Address: 801 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1P7, Canada
- Phone: +16046825566
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: rosewoodhotels.com/hotelgeorgia
4. The Sylvia Hotel
With its neon sign shining brightly amid the sea of sky-high buildings, The Sylvia is hidden under a tangle of Virginia creeper vines. When the hotel was first erected in 1912, it was meant to be an apartment building. Short-term and long-term rentals were available at the property, named for Sylvia Goldstein, the daughter of the property’s original owner. It became a full-service hotel three decades later, making a name for itself among Vancouver residents in the process.
- Address: 1154 Gilford St, Vancouver, BC V6G 2P6, Canada
- Phone: +18776819321
- Website: sylviahotel.com
5. Opus Hotel
Inside, you’ll find a reception desk that’s just right for a boutique hotel with 96 rooms, marble-framed doors, and a futuristic bell-shaped light shaft. When the Opus opened in 2002, it was a breath of new air. With a street-facing lobby-level bar that attracts sophisticated 20- and 30-somethings, the hotel immediately became a part of Yaletown’s burgeoning dining and nightlife scene.
- Address: 322 Davie St, Vancouver, BC V6B 5Z6, Canada
- Phone: +16046426787
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: vancouver.opushotel.com
6. The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver
Since its opening in 1961, the Westin Bayshore has become a well-known landmark in the area. With Stanley Park on one side and rusted nautical industries on the other, the Bayshore stands proudly on a waterfront tract of real estate as a true child of the 1960s in a mid-century architectural way. Despite a 2000 expansion, the lobby, common areas, and grounds remain stunning; the circular pool, a staple since it was erected, overlooks Burrard Inlet.
- Address: 1601 Bayshore Dr., Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4, Canada
- Phone: +16046823377
- Website: marriott.com/hotels/travel/yvrwi-the-westin-bayshore-vancouver/
7. Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
To some, it may be the only local hotel worth the overused moniker “iconic,” although the Hotel Georgia, just one block east, may also qualify as a landmark due to its striking green-oxidized copper roof. The magnificence of the Hotel Vancouver, now 80 years old and managed by Fairmont, has not faded. Prepare to be awed by a relic of Vancouver’s past as you enter the Georgia Street entrance.
- Address: 900 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2W6, Canada
- Phone: +16046843131
- Website: fairmont.com
8. The Burrard
Have you memorized all of the Case Study homes? “Googie” or “Google” is your preference? A boutique hotel with a no-frills, retro vibe like The Burrard is the best option for those looking for a taste of retro style. When it was built in 1956 and renovated in 2010, the 72-room former motor hotel’s neon marquee and palm tree-lined courtyard earned it its current reputation. The colors in the lobby and exterior passageways are unsubtle and brilliant, like a Tim Burton film: the walls are teal, and the Eames rocking chairs match.
- Address: 1100 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y7, Canada
- Phone: +16046812331
- Website: theburrard.com
9. Granville Island Hotel
In addition to its 82 rooms, the Granville Island Hotel is the only lodging option for visitors to the bustling, family-friendly Granville Island. The old nautical theme was replaced with a more sophisticated, contemporary design that left behind several cozy rooms, many of which included rain-shower showers and complimentary morning newspapers. The penthouse, on the other hand, has a dining room, a fireplace, and a master bedroom with an en-suite spa bath, among other amenities.
- Address: 1253 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada
- Phone: +16046837373
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: granvilleislandhotel.com
10. EXchange Hotel Vancouver
The EXchange, which opened in 2018, is one of the city’s newest lodging options. The 201-room hotel, which is owned by the Sayani family of British Columbia, is located on the eleventh level of a 30-story skyscraper. There’s no feeling of claustrophobia even in the tiniest accommodations (the Boutique Studio is 240 square feet). It’s nice to have heated bathroom floors and triple-paned windows. Room service can be ordered from the on-site restaurants using the in-room tablet (when they open).
- Address: 475 Howe St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2B3, Canada
- Phone: +16045634693
- Website: exchangehotelvan.com
11. the DOUGLAS, Autograph Collection
- Address: 45 Smithe St, Vancouver, BC V6B 0R3, Canada
- Phone: +16046760889
- Website: marriott.com/hotels/travel/yvrps-the-douglas-autograph-collection/
12. St. Regis Hotel
- Address: 602 Dunsmuir St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1Y6, Canada
- Phone: +16046811135
- Website: stregishotel.com
13. Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver
- Address: 1128 West Georgia Street Vancouver, V6E 0A8 BC, Canada
- Phone: (1 604) 689 1120
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: shangri-la.com/en/vancouver/shangrila/
14. Pan Pacific Vancouver
- Address: 999 Canada Pl #300, Vancouver, BC V6C 3B5, Canada
- Phone: +16046628111
- Website: panpacific.com
15. Wedgewood Hotel & Spa
- Address: 845 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1V1, Canada
- Phone: +18006630666
- Website: wedgewoodhotel.com
16. JW Marriott Parq Vancouver
- Address: 39 Smithe St, Vancouver, BC V6B 0R3, Canada
- Phone: +16046760888
- Website: marriott.com/hotels/travel/yvrjw-jw-marriott-parq-vancouver/
17. Delta Hotels Vancouver Downtown Suites
- Address: 550 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1L6, Canada
- Phone: +16046898188
- Website: marriott.com/hotels/travel/yvrdv-delta-hotels-vancouver-downtown-suites/
18. L’Hermitage Hotel
- Address: 788 Richards St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3A4, Canada
- Phone: +17783274100
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: lhermitagevancouver.com
19. Hotel Blu Vancouver
- Address: 177 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2A8, Canada
- Phone: +16046206200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: hotelbluvancouver.com
20. Hilton Vancouver Downtown
- Address: 433 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6B 6L9, Canada
- Phone: +16046021999
- Website: hilton.com/en/hotels/yvrwghh-hilton-vancouver-downtown/