Looking for the map of Toronto Bike Lanes? Click here.
A listing of all recent posts on Biking Toronto about bike lanes, organized by street.
- BLOOR: Bike lane pilot has boosted cyclist traffic by 36%
- BLOOR: Wintertime Bike Ridership in the Bloor Bike Lane
- BLOOR: Research on bike lanes looks at near miss accidents
- FAIL: Toronto removes bollards on the Bloor Viaduct bike lane
- BLOOR! Bloor East bike lanes due to be extended?
- BLOOR: #Bloorbikelanes need you to share your support!
- OH YEAH! Bike traffic on Bloor Street has QUADRUPLED in 3 years!!
- FACEPALM: Toronto panics as Bloor Street is made safer for citizens
- NEWS: Mayor says don't rush Bloor bike lane decision
- OH YEAH! Danforth Open Streets showcases the possibilities of designated bike lanes
- THIS SATURDAY! July 9 - Bike Fun Zone at Thrill of the Grill
- EVENT: 2016 Bells on Danforth Recap
- JOIN! $20 Cycle Toronto memberships ONLY AT Bells on Danforth 2016!
- THIS SATURDAY! June 25 - Bells on Danforth
- NEWS: Bells on Danforth mass cycling ride slated to start at Bloor Viaduct Park
- OH YEAH! The Danforth Loves Bikes (and wants bike lanes!)
- TOMORROW! Wed, Apr. 20 - Bikes Mean Business!
- PARTY! Wed, Apr. 20 - Bikes Mean Business!
- SAVE THE DATE: Sat, June 25 - Bells on Danforth
- NEWS: Sherbourne lanes a cycling success that should inspire more
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto does protected bikelanes correctly (for one block)
- Are the Sherbourne separated bike lanes working?
- VIDEO: Take A World Tour Of The Endless Struggle Between Bikes And Cars
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Should the Jarvis bike lanes be re-installed?
- Jarvis bike lane latest in City Hall’s symbolic struggles
- Opinion on Jarvis: We Let Our Emotions Get the Better of Us
- Parking meters appear on Jarvis - to honour city councillors?
- Protestor and local physician arrested on Jarvis bike lane
- Jarvis Street Should Be Safe for Everyone
- Jarvis Bike Lane Removal Proceeding, Despite Technical Difficulties and an Arrest
- Jarvis bike lane removal to be done by December
- Jarvis Bike Lane Removal Interrupted by Protesters
- NEWS: Woodbine bike lanes closer to becoming reality
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Would you mind the Woodbine?
- DO IT! Help make protected bike lanes on Woodbine Ave a reality!
- OH YEAH! On College Street, bikes account for 46% of all rush hour traffic!
- More Bikes than Cars using College Street
- Video: 10 Minutes at Bay & College
- College Street Cycling Survey – Call for Participants
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Buffered Bikelanes going in on Lansdowne!
- EVENT: Tues, Oct. 29 - Phantom Bike Lane Ride for Lansdowne
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto re-builds the Gerrard bike lane, weirdly
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Freshly re-painted bikelanes on Gerrard East
- KING STREET: King Street Pilot Plan pays some attention to bikes... is it enough?
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Plan in the works to redesign King Street — and quickly
- OH YEAH! What King Street would look like if people were the priority
- NEWS: An opportunity to think big on Yonge Street
- VISION ZERO FAIL: Toronto City Council defunds road safety project
- NEWS: Protected bike lanes could be coming to Yonge in North York
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto cyclists eye Yonge Street for bike lanes
- OH YEAH! Wider sidewalks and cycling infrastructure being studied for Yonge St.
- EVENT: Sat, June 18 - Yonge Loves Bike Ride
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Downtown Yonge BIA leads the way for bike-friendliness
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Check out the new Downtown Yonge BIA bike racks
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Downtown Yonge BIA replacing/expanding bike racks
- EVENT: Oct. 2 - Re-Visioning Yonge Cycling Workshop