Archive For The “Sweet Pete’s” Category
Just because your bicycle has a sloping top tube doesn’t mean you have to call it a “girl’s bike.” That slope can make it easier to cycle modestly while wearing a dress, sure, but it also comes in handy once you start carrying any sort of cargo on your bicycle. Adding cargo adds weight to [...]
- Social Cycling: Go Green, Go Dutch, Go Bike! Toronto 2010
- Bixi Gets the Janet Bike Girl Treatment
- Cruisers, Cargo bikes, Handmades and More – The Toronto International Bicycle Show
Here’s a simple way to reuse your old bicycle tubes. IT Clips are a set of plastic clips and metal hooks that convert your old tubes into usable straps for securing loads to your bicycle.
More information at IT Clips.
Available in Toronto at Sweet Pete’s and Mountain Equipment Co-op.
Related posts:Mariclaro to Recycle Your Old Tubes Into [...]
- Mariclaro to Recycle Your Old Tubes Into Bags
- Covet: Repurposed Car Parts and Inner Tubes Become Mariclaro Bags
- Commuter Bicycle Review: Marin Hamilton 29er