Archive For The “survey” Category
A couple days ago we let you know about the Bike Union publishing how a bunch of City Councillors (the ones who participated in TCATs election survey) have voted on bikelane installation motions before City Council during the last few years. Here at BikingToronto we decided to take it one step further and figure out [...]
- Weekly Wrap-Up: How Bike-Friendly is your Toronto City Councillor?
- Nominations Open for Bike-Friendly Business Awards
- Dedicated Bike Lane Discussion in City Council Today?
The Toronto Coalition for Active Transportation (TCAT) released the results of its 2010 Municipal Candidate Election Surveys yesterday: TCAT surveyed all Toronto candidates to provide voters the candidates’ views on active transportation issues and the concrete steps that can be taken to improve cycling and walking in Toronto. Surveys were sent in August 2010 to [...]
- Focus on Bikes and Complete Streets, Politicians Told
- George Smitherman Releases His Transportation Plan
- Sarah Thomson releases “Bike City” Plan