Archive For The “spadina” Category
Nice heels on the woman riding the white bike with the front rack! Certainly would be approved by my girlfriend. Via Cyclometer November Newsletter Related posts:City of Toronto Sharrows PSA City Wants You To Create Art We Can Lock Our Bikes To Where We Park Our Bikes in Toronto
- City of Toronto Sharrows PSA
- City Wants You To Create Art We Can Lock Our Bikes To
- Where We Park Our Bikes in Toronto
Nice heels on the woman riding the white bike with the front rack! Certainly would be approved by my girlfriend.
Via Cyclometer November Newsletter
What exactly is going on with the blacked out “bike lane” on Spadina Avenue? Well, what may or may not actually have been intended to be a bike lane is now gone, sanded away leaving a thick black stripe in its place. According to the Toronto Cyclists Union the stripe is to soon be replaced [...]
- When a bike lane needs to be more than just paint
- When the Wrong Way is the Right Way – Montrose Avenue Bike Lane
- Sharrows, Bike Lanes and Shared Space on the Streets of Toronto
Be careful out there everyone. It’s a good idea NOT to cut in front of streetcars.
A cyclist was pinned under a streetcar in Chinatown on Sunday, suffering severe but not life-threatening injuries.
Witnesses reported that the 30-year-old cyclist cut in front of the streetcar. The collision happened near Spadina and Nassaua around 6pm.
The cyclist [...]