Archive For The “recycle” Category
Here are three cool videos of Portland, OR bikesmith Johnnie Olivan and his recycled creations. Learn more at Rejuiced Bikes More videos are available on Vimeo and YouTube Related posts:The Cycle Track; Portland Upgrades the Bike Lane Covet: Four Women’s Cycling Jackets It’s Your Ride
Vancouver-based Loeka has become the first cycling clothing company to offer a recycling program for customers’ used tops, bottoms and jackets: Loeka is built on a love of biking in the great outdoors, so it’s important that we do our bit to protect the beautiful environment we all love to play in. Loeka Recycle is [...]
- Bicycle Coffee Company in San Francisco
- What I Wear For Winter Cycling
- Retire Your Ride – Trade Your Old Car for Bicycles, Transit Passes and More
Here’s a simple way to reuse your old bicycle tubes. IT Clips are a set of plastic clips and metal hooks that convert your old tubes into usable straps for securing loads to your bicycle.
More information at IT Clips.
Available in Toronto at Sweet Pete’s and Mountain Equipment Co-op.
Related posts:Mariclaro to Recycle Your Old Tubes Into [...]
- Mariclaro to Recycle Your Old Tubes Into Bags
- Covet: Repurposed Car Parts and Inner Tubes Become Mariclaro Bags
- Commuter Bicycle Review: Marin Hamilton 29er