Archive For The “Parkdale” Category
Can’t wait until October 7th to get the latest issue… here’s some good news: Be the first to grab a copy this Sunday, September 26 at Word on the Street, Queen’s Park, Toronto! Our latest issue features original art and illustrations by some of Toronto’s top artists and photographers, including Elicser and John Lee. In [...]
- Dandyhorse Launch Party: Thursday, April 29, 2010
- I hear it’s "pants optional" – Dandyhorse #3 Launch Party
- Momentum Magazine Issue #47 – All About Kids and Cargo Bikes
Discarded bicycle parts become functional everyday items like salt and pepper shakers and serving trays when placed in the hands of Ontario artist Gilbert Vanden Heuvel.
On display and for sale at ShopGirls in Parkdale, these designs allow you to bring your bicycle love indoors, without worrying about getting grease stains on everything.
More items and designs [...]
- Toronto Bike Life: Queen Street Part 1
- Toronto Bike Life: Queen Street Part 2
- Covet: Everyday Eco Items by The Straight Stitch