Archive For The “MEC” Category
Bike Union / MEC Member Appreciation Night [Toronto Cyclists Union] Join us for our Member Appreciation Night at Mountain Equipment Co-op on Thursday December 1st from 7:00 – 9:00. Like last year, bike union members will receive 10% off everything in the store except boats. New this year, MEC has extended their 10% discount to bikes as well! [...]
With fall weather comes wetter days, chillier winds and the need to add an extra layer when cycling around town. I recently viewed a few men’s cycling jackets that look just as good on or off of your bicycle. Today, it’s time to see what’s available for women: The Portland jacket by Showers Pass has [...]
- Covet: Men’s Cycling Jackets
- Covet: Wax Jacket and Bike to Work Pants from San Fran’s Betabrand
- In Review: Modrobes Euca Tee for Men and Women
Here’s a simple way to reuse your old bicycle tubes. IT Clips are a set of plastic clips and metal hooks that convert your old tubes into usable straps for securing loads to your bicycle.
More information at IT Clips.
Available in Toronto at Sweet Pete’s and Mountain Equipment Co-op.
Related posts:Mariclaro to Recycle Your Old Tubes Into [...]
- Mariclaro to Recycle Your Old Tubes Into Bags
- Covet: Repurposed Car Parts and Inner Tubes Become Mariclaro Bags
- Commuter Bicycle Review: Marin Hamilton 29er