Archive For The “Harbord” Category
Nice heels on the woman riding the white bike with the front rack! Certainly would be approved by my girlfriend.
Via Cyclometer November Newsletter
Nice heels on the woman riding the white bike with the front rack! Certainly would be approved by my girlfriend. Via Cyclometer November Newsletter Related posts:City of Toronto Sharrows PSA City Wants You To Create Art We Can Lock Our Bikes To Where We Park Our Bikes in Toronto
- City of Toronto Sharrows PSA
- City Wants You To Create Art We Can Lock Our Bikes To
- Where We Park Our Bikes in Toronto
Considering how many cars I see stopped in the middle of crosswalks, there’s obviously going to be a few growing pains with these new bike boxes in Toronto. What are bike boxes and what do they do? Bike Boxes allow cyclists to move to the front of the line at red lights and position themselves [...]
- What are Bike Boxes?
- What Happened to Bike Boxes in Toronto?
- 2010 Toronto Cycling Map has Bike Boxes
Toronto’s anonymous group of activists known as the Urban Repair Squad are no stranger to Harbord Street. They’ve installed bike boxes, comically expressed the sensations of cycling along the street pre-repairs and now they’re questioning why, with fresh pavement laid, the Harbord bike lanes do not extend between Bathurst and Spadina. City Councilor Adam Vaughan [...]
- Urban Repair Squad – Le Depart
- Let the Learning Begin; Bike Boxes at Harbord and St. George
- Shoppers Support Bike Lanes on Bloor; Merchants Resist