Archive For The “Globe bikes” Category
Just because your bicycle has a sloping top tube doesn’t mean you have to call it a “girl’s bike.” That slope can make it easier to cycle modestly while wearing a dress, sure, but it also comes in handy once you start carrying any sort of cargo on your bicycle. Adding cargo adds weight to [...]
- Social Cycling: Go Green, Go Dutch, Go Bike! Toronto 2010
- Bixi Gets the Janet Bike Girl Treatment
- Cruisers, Cargo bikes, Handmades and More – The Toronto International Bicycle Show
For some, it’s all about stopping power. Endos, skids, POWER! However, if you’re just taking your bicycle around town, running errands, getting to work, do you really need fancy expensive disc or super-powered v-brakes?
The coaster brake is something you’ll find on bicycles for children and on many vintage city cruisers. This simple braking mechanism is [...]
- Action from the Toronto International Bicycle Show
- Did you get your bicycle "Safety Check"?
- Commuter Bicycle Review: Marin Hamilton 29er