Archive For The “Evergreen Brick Works” Category
Like mini dromes? Well, you’re in luck! October 8, 2011 the Red Bull Mini Drome is coming to Toronto… head to the Evergreen Brick Works. The event is free for spectators, qualifiers start at 2pm with the main event at 7:30pm.
More info at …
Via Prolly Is Not Probably The photo above is of a bicycle service station at the Whole Foods Flagship store in Austin, TX. It’s free to use and comes equipped with tools and a pump and you can hang your bicycle from the saddle to make repairs. More photos here: New Bicycle Repair Stand at [...]
- Evergreen Brick Works Helps Usher In Cycling Infrastructure on Bayview
- What Could the Future Hold for Toronto’s Bicycle Station?
- Facts Behind the New Vertical Stagger Bike Racks
This past year a new bicycle rack design began landing on Toronto streets. You’ll find these racks in the bicycle shelter at the St. Clair West TTC subway stop and scattered around the Evergreen Brick Works awaiting permanent installation. Made by Peak Racks, a San Luis Obispo based company, I really like how these racks [...]
- How to Get Better Bicycle Parking for Your Condo
- Every pole becomes a bike rack
- Secure Bike Locking for Any Budget
Evergreen Brick Works recently held their grand opening, and while events and a market have been held at the site all summer, access by bicycle has been somewhat limited. Bayview, a street where the speed limit increases to 70 km/h (meaning 90 km/h to far too many drivers) in front of the Brick Works also [...]
- London Invests £111 Million in Cycling Infrastructure
- 2010 Toronto Cycling Map has Bike Boxes
- BikesandTransit Helps You Get to Free Outdoor Movies in Port Credit