Archive For The “bikeracks” Category
Back in the spring of 2009, the Ontario College of Art and Design had a Gateway BikeStand competition, and while that contest chose a pretty distinctive winner (photo of winning design at right), the Queen West BIA thought all the designs were great and committed to working with OCAD students to create some new bikeracks [...]
- OCAD Gateway Bike Stand Competition Announces Finalists
- OCAD Gateway Bike Stand Competition Winners Announced
- More Details about the OCAD Gateway BikeStand Winners
Via Bikeroo in TO: Students and faculty at Ryerson University are very lucky to have one of the most exceptional examples of bicycle parking in all of Toronto. Ryerson’s campus features parking for roughly 1,000 bikes using racks, ring and posts, and an indoor parking facility. Read the full post on Bikeroo in TO. Related [...]
- The New Ryerson Student Centre to have Bicycle Only Parking
- The University of Toronto BikeChain
- From The Blogs: The ABCs of your Bike
There has been much handwringing in the cycling community about the lack of bikeracks and bikelanes in the “revitalized” Bloor-Yorkville Business Improvement Area.
While there are no bikelanes, there are sharrows, and now that construction is reaching final stages, new sleek and modern bikeracks are making an appearance.
Photo from ChrisKayTO on Twitter
This post written by: Joe [...]