Interesting blog post by Denise Balkissoon on being snarky about Toronto cyclists:
- Yesterday, the New York Times ran a piece about the Bike Snob, who has gained notoriety and made celebrity friends thanks to his funny rants about NYC cyclists. I thought I’d take this opportunity to first link you to his very clever blog, and then tell you my own personal pet peeves about the Toronto cyclists that I curse every day.
1. People that are too cool to stop at stop lights but too lame to go fast.
2. People that listen to music while riding.
3. People that ride really fast on the sidewalk.
4. Low riders. I just think they look dumb, and bad for your hips.
5. People that ride next to each other and chitchat on busy streets.