The City of Mississauga has invited you to the opening ceremony of a new cycling and hiking trail on Thursday, September 23, 2010, at 1:00 p.m..
Here’s six reasons why you should think about going:
- You can be one of the first to ride a bike path that runs through GTAA property just off the end of runway 24 R.
- You’ll get a preview of the only type of new cycling infrastructure we can expect to see in Toronto if Rob Ford is elected.
- You can hang with Hazel.
- When’s the last time you went to Mississauga?
- OK, when’s the last time you went to Mississauga to check out a new hike/bike path?
- You can see the “Marilyn Monroe” building under construction – it’s really starting to look hot.
Posted: September 21st, 2010
Author: Stephen Da Cambra
Filed under: Recreational Biking
Tags: bike path | 4 Comments »