It’s a bike-friendly pub night! It’s presenting research about the (awesome) economic impacts of bikelanes! It’s organized by Cycle Toronto’s Danforth Loves Bikes Campaign.
Speaker List (so far):
- Paula Fletcher, City Councillor – Ward 30: Toronto-Danforth
- Jacquelyn Hayward-Gulati, Manager, Cycling Infrastructure & Programs, City of Toronto
- Matthew Lynch, Vice President – Global Partnerships & Initiatives at the World Council on City Data housed at the University of Toronto’s Global Cities Institut
- Nancy Smith Lea, Director, Toronto Centre for Active Transportation
- Jared Kolb, Executive Director, Cycle Toronto
RSVP on Facebook: Bikes Mean Business!