Tuesday, May 5, 2015 – 19:00 – 21:00
The ESCC is holding its monthly meeting between 7 and 9 PM on May 5 at Among Friends. Below is the agenda.
1. What happened at the April 9 meeting on the Humber Bay Shores trails?
2. The city has released funding for the trail on Etobicoke Creek. By the time of the meeting we will probably know the times for the work to be done.
3. Humber College has a planned Tour de lac for its returning students in August. Do we wish to be involved?
4. May 25 is Bike to Work Day. We are hosting a starting point on the Humber bridge. Who wants to go?
5. May 25 is also Bike to School Day. Last year Steven Carson and Jim Carr helped at John English school. Do we wish to help out this year?
6. Lakeshore Planning Council AGM is May 12. What do we wish to report as our achievements over the past year?
7. Janes Walks are coming up. Do we wish to submit a Janes Bike Ride idea. I have given one for New Toronto last year. It would not be difficult to do again
8. The city is about to release its report on the bike lane from 1st to Norris. Details should be available by May 4.
9. The Pan Am torch will be at Humber College on July 6. There will be a community event. We have been asked to be part of it. Do we want to be? Tom Haxell can give us an update.
10. Trustee Pamela Gough held a meeting on April 22 on how to get parent councils involved in getting children to walk and ride to school. ny updates from it.
This meeting is open to anyone interested in cycling issues in Wards 5 and 6.Location:
The corner of Lakeshore and Islington