People post pleas for their stolen bikes all over the place… facebook, twitter, craigslist… probably other places.
BikingToronto is testing out a few different systems and techniques that will try and pull people’s listings from some of these places AND allow people to post stolen bikes directly to BikingToronto. Hopefully it can provide a good aggregation of stolen bike listings, perhaps even with an RSS feed and mailing list of stolen bikes? Just ideas at this point.
Recently on the listings:
- Baby Blue San Marino: Richmond and Spadina
- Red Trek: Humber Shores Park
- Grey Raleigh Detour: Woodbine and Danforth
- Reward for Stolen Bike: Black and White Specialized Track Bike $100
- Blue Schwinn Mountain Bike (31 Princess Street)
- Blue Fixie outside Robarts Library
- Black Specialized, Yonge and Bloor
- 2009 Black and White Langster
- Black GT Aggressor
- Brodie at Yonge and Wellesley
|comments powered by Disqus|