Timbuk2, whose distinctive bags are commonly spotted on the backs of many urban commuters, will open the company’s fifth retail store in Toronto, ON, making it the brand’s first retail store in Canada.
Timbuk2’s new 1200 sq. ft. store is located at 359 Queen St. West in a neighborhood known for its dynamic arts, culture, retail, and entertainment districts. Timbuk2 partnered with award-winning design and architecture firm Gensler to design the community-oriented store, which features:
- A custom workshop for designing personalized bags with over 60 fabric options.
- A designated hub for community events and group bike rides.
- Handmade bicycle design art installations.
- An indoor San Francisco-inspired parklet for relaxing and refueling.
- Access to a host bike tools, bike pumps and extra tubes for community cyclists.
|comments powered by Disqus|