A unique foot path is now open to the public at Dufferin Grove Park as a memorial for a Toronto cyclist killed in 2011.
Jenna Morrison was 38-years-old and pregnant with her second child when she died after being trapped beneath the wheels of a truck in November 2011.
NEWS: Foot path at Dufferin Grove Park honours cyclist Jenna Morrison
July 29, 2014 by
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Pedestrian and bicycle-friendly streets are Toronto’s road to good health: Report
- INFRASTRUCTURE: In Rosedale, a trail becomes a dividing line
- NEWS: All road users break the laws, not just cyclists
- NEWS: TTC streetcar hits cyclist on Spadina
- JOB: Cycle Toronto Communications & Outreach Coordinator
- NEWS: Pan Am Games velodrome gets thumbs up from cyclists
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto vows to improve winter bike-lane maintenance
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Self-Righteous Drivers still trying to drive in separated bikelanes.
- Still we ride? Checking out Toronto’s dwindling Critical Mass
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Wellesley West gets separated bikelanes