A unique foot path is now open to the public at Dufferin Grove Park as a memorial for a Toronto cyclist killed in 2011.
Jenna Morrison was 38-years-old and pregnant with her second child when she died after being trapped beneath the wheels of a truck in November 2011.
Explore more posts like this: newsRecommended Lights
NEWS: Foot path at Dufferin Grove Park honours cyclist Jenna Morrison
July 29, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- OH YEAH: Rolling Youth into Toronto’s Bicycle Renaissance
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- NEWS: Why not make biking on sidewalks legal in the suburbs?
- EVENT – Fri, June 19: Welcome Back Queens Quay! Let’s Ride the Waterfront
- NEWS: Cyclist suffers serious injuries after being struck by vehicle in Rosedale
- NEWS: Bikes and cars: Where are cyclists allowed to ride?
- FACEPALM: TTC cuts bike rack spaces in half on some buses
- NEWS: Toronto councillors pitch idea for cycling detours where bike routes are disrupted
- EVENT: Sat, May 16 – Free Tune-Ups at Tune Your Ride
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle Brewery deploying bike repair stations across city (and the country)