A unique foot path is now open to the public at Dufferin Grove Park as a memorial for a Toronto cyclist killed in 2011.
Jenna Morrison was 38-years-old and pregnant with her second child when she died after being trapped beneath the wheels of a truck in November 2011.
Explore more posts like this: newsRecommended Lights
NEWS: Foot path at Dufferin Grove Park honours cyclist Jenna Morrison
July 29, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Trucks fitted with new guard could save cyclists’ lives
- READ: Is the pro-bike helmet argument based on faulty research?
- NEWS: Richmond bike lane dismantled with film office OK
- NEWS: Toronto allows Bell to use bike lane as parking lot
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The Richmond Cycle Track removed in favour of film shoot
- FACEPALM: Is Bell Media removing part of the Richmond Cycle Track?
- REMINDER: Take a survey; help Toronto plan cycling infrastructure
- OH YEAH! New app helps Toronto cyclists report vehicles parked in bike lanes
- INFRASTRUCTURE: TCAT Announces Scarborough Cycles
- FACEPALM: Old man yells at bicycles, and fish