A unique foot path is now open to the public at Dufferin Grove Park as a memorial for a Toronto cyclist killed in 2011.
Jenna Morrison was 38-years-old and pregnant with her second child when she died after being trapped beneath the wheels of a truck in November 2011.
NEWS: Foot path at Dufferin Grove Park honours cyclist Jenna Morrison
July 29, 2014 by
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Bikes included in re-development of Honest Ed’s property?
- NEWS: Toronto’s new bicycle czar ‘excited’ by surge in ridership
- NEWS: Toronto’s new bike chief pedals peace on hot-button file
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Bloor bike lanes delayed, again
- HELP WANTED: 3 Bike Jobs at Evergreen
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Despite drivers supporting it, Tory ready to scrap Bay-Bloor pedestrian scramble
- Garbage truck wrecks posts along Wellesley Street bikelane
- NEWS: Community Bicycle Network Closes Space, to focus on Events and Rides
- DATA: Where Torontonians Bike and Run
- NEWS: Toronto cyclists rally behind pitch for lower speed limits