Our Ward 15 Bikes group is born! Their mission? To improve the streets of the Eglinton Lawrence area, welcoming more people to the streets by bicycle! Thanks to everyone that attended.
NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
July 28, 2014 by
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Bikes included in re-development of Honest Ed’s property?
- NEWS: Toronto’s new bicycle czar ‘excited’ by surge in ridership
- NEWS: Toronto’s new bike chief pedals peace on hot-button file
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Bloor bike lanes delayed, again
- HELP WANTED: 3 Bike Jobs at Evergreen
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Despite drivers supporting it, Tory ready to scrap Bay-Bloor pedestrian scramble
- Garbage truck wrecks posts along Wellesley Street bikelane
- NEWS: Community Bicycle Network Closes Space, to focus on Events and Rides
- DATA: Where Torontonians Bike and Run
- NEWS: Toronto cyclists rally behind pitch for lower speed limits
RECENT WARD POSTS:
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- TONIGHT! Wed, July 23 – Cycle Toronto Ward 15 Launch
- HOW TO: How to run a Ward Group – A glimpse at Ward 18
- EVENT: Wed, July 15 – Cycle Toronto Ward 15 Launch
- PHOTOS: Ward 18’s Portugese Custard Tart Ride
- EVENTS: Ward 14 Bike Month Events and Next Meeting
- EVENTS: Ward 18 – Bike Month Activities!
- WARD NEWS: Cycle 14 at Spring into Parkdale and Roncevalles Bike Survey
- WARD NEWS: Ward 18 meeting notes posted,Next meeting is May 12
- EVENT: Ward 14 Meeting! April 9th!