Our Ward 15 Bikes group is born! Their mission? To improve the streets of the Eglinton Lawrence area, welcoming more people to the streets by bicycle! Thanks to everyone that attended.
NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
July 28, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto wants you to plan the future of cycling
- NEWS: Nearby bikeshare station may raise your home’s value
- NEWS: Cyclist dead following 2-vehicle collision on Dufferin St.
- OH YEAH! The Viaduct bikelanes get MORE green paint!
- FACEPALM: City closes Hoskin bikelane for PanAm Games
- OH YEAH! The Bloor Viaduct bikelane gets some green paint
- OH YEAH! Flower-filled Planter Boxes on Simcoe’s Separated Cycle Tracks!
- OH YEAH! Toronto sets 30 km/h speed limit for downtown residential streets
- NEWS: Walking, biking the deadliest commutes in Toronto
- OH YEAH! 30 km/h limits likely for local downtown streets
RECENT WARD POSTS:
- EVENT – Wed May 27: Cycle Toronto Ward 21 Group Meeting
- EVENT – Tues, June 16 – Ward 31 Bikes – June Meeting
- NEWS: Ward 30 Bikes Newsletter
- EVENT – Tues, May 5 – Ward 35 Meeting
- EVENT: Thurs, June 11 – The Bicycle Polka Ride
- EVENTS: Tues, April 7 – Toronto East Bike Festival Planning with TO35Cycles
- EVENT: Tues, Apr 7 – Ward 18 Meeting
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- TONIGHT! Wed, July 23 – Cycle Toronto Ward 15 Launch
- HOW TO: How to run a Ward Group – A glimpse at Ward 18