Our Ward 15 Bikes group is born! Their mission? To improve the streets of the Eglinton Lawrence area, welcoming more people to the streets by bicycle! Thanks to everyone that attended.
Explore more posts like this: advocacy, news, ward15, wardsRecommended Lights
NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
July 28, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Should cyclists be allowed to ride through stop signs?
- OH YEAH: Rolling Youth into Toronto’s Bicycle Renaissance
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- NEWS: Why not make biking on sidewalks legal in the suburbs?
- EVENT – Fri, June 19: Welcome Back Queens Quay! Let’s Ride the Waterfront
- NEWS: Cyclist suffers serious injuries after being struck by vehicle in Rosedale
- NEWS: Bikes and cars: Where are cyclists allowed to ride?
- FACEPALM: TTC cuts bike rack spaces in half on some buses
- NEWS: Toronto councillors pitch idea for cycling detours where bike routes are disrupted
- EVENT: Sat, May 16 – Free Tune-Ups at Tune Your Ride
RECENT WARD POSTS:
- EVENT – Wed May 27: Cycle Toronto Ward 21 Group Meeting
- EVENT – Tues, June 16 – Ward 31 Bikes – June Meeting
- NEWS: Ward 30 Bikes Newsletter
- EVENT – Tues, May 5 – Ward 35 Meeting
- EVENT: Thurs, June 11 – The Bicycle Polka Ride
- EVENTS: Tues, April 7 – Toronto East Bike Festival Planning with TO35Cycles
- EVENT: Tues, Apr 7 – Ward 18 Meeting
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- TONIGHT! Wed, July 23 – Cycle Toronto Ward 15 Launch
- HOW TO: How to run a Ward Group – A glimpse at Ward 18