Our Ward 15 Bikes group is born! Their mission? To improve the streets of the Eglinton Lawrence area, welcoming more people to the streets by bicycle! Thanks to everyone that attended.
NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
July 28, 2014 by
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- ELSEWHERE: London is building Europe’s longest bike superhighway
- NEWS: Charge withdrawn against man involved in collision with Toronto city councillor
- NEWS: Pedestrian and bicycle-friendly streets are Toronto’s road to good health: Report
- INFRASTRUCTURE: In Rosedale, a trail becomes a dividing line
- NEWS: All road users break the laws, not just cyclists
- NEWS: TTC streetcar hits cyclist on Spadina
- JOB: Cycle Toronto Communications & Outreach Coordinator
- NEWS: Pan Am Games velodrome gets thumbs up from cyclists
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto vows to improve winter bike-lane maintenance
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Self-Righteous Drivers still trying to drive in separated bikelanes.
RECENT WARD POSTS:
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- TONIGHT! Wed, July 23 – Cycle Toronto Ward 15 Launch
- HOW TO: How to run a Ward Group – A glimpse at Ward 18
- EVENT: Wed, July 15 – Cycle Toronto Ward 15 Launch
- PHOTOS: Ward 18’s Portugese Custard Tart Ride
- EVENTS: Ward 14 Bike Month Events and Next Meeting
- EVENTS: Ward 18 – Bike Month Activities!
- WARD NEWS: Cycle 14 at Spring into Parkdale and Roncevalles Bike Survey
- WARD NEWS: Ward 18 meeting notes posted,Next meeting is May 12
- EVENT: Ward 14 Meeting! April 9th!