Great look at the the new Sunnyside offroad park by jnyyz:
Today was volunteer day at the new Sunnyside Bike Park that is due to open in July. The call went out for people to help out with some basic landscaping. The city also took the opportunity to take lots of pictures of the volunteers working. From my visit today, I can see that it is going to be awesome, especially considering the very small silver of land that it occupies bounded by the Gardiner, Lakeshore, Ellis and Colborne Lodge.
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto Hackathon & Design Jam
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Why College Street is Toronto cyclists’ ‘dooring zone’
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Improvements sought for 6 Lakeshore Blvd intersections
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The Adelaide bikelane painted buffer is going in
- INFRASTRUCTURE: What are the rules of the bike lane in Toronto?