Well, this looks amazing. More details at greenbelt.ca/route.
Spanning more than 460km, the newly established, signed Greenbelt Route connects you to Ontario’s Greenbelt. Pedalling through rural towns and working farms, the new Greenbelt Route is your guide to unforgettable tastes and stunning beauty from Northumberland to Niagara across seven regions in the Greenbelt.
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto Hydro is leading by example
- INFRASTRUCTURE: After waiting a decade, cyclists are taking new bike lanes in style
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The thrills of Toronto’s new Sunnyside Bike Park
- 14 Reasons Why Every Bike Lane Needs To Be A Protected Bike Lane
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto Hackathon & Design Jam