If you live or work in a certain part of Toronto (see above map and here), you can have a sharp new outfit delivered via bike courier, Hurrier-style, thanks to this new Toronto startup. Urbane Conviction, a fashion site launched by a group of U of T students and grads, has partnered with local courier services to offer same-day delivery from Runnymede to the Don River. As long as your order is placed before 2 p.m., they can jet it right over to your desk.
OH YEAH: New online shop delivers clothes by bike in Toronto
June 9, 2014 by
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Pedestrian and bicycle-friendly streets are Toronto’s road to good health: Report
- INFRASTRUCTURE: In Rosedale, a trail becomes a dividing line
- NEWS: All road users break the laws, not just cyclists
- NEWS: TTC streetcar hits cyclist on Spadina
- JOB: Cycle Toronto Communications & Outreach Coordinator
- NEWS: Pan Am Games velodrome gets thumbs up from cyclists
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto vows to improve winter bike-lane maintenance
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Self-Righteous Drivers still trying to drive in separated bikelanes.
- Still we ride? Checking out Toronto’s dwindling Critical Mass
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Wellesley West gets separated bikelanes