If you live or work in a certain part of Toronto (see above map and here), you can have a sharp new outfit delivered via bike courier, Hurrier-style, thanks to this new Toronto startup. Urbane Conviction, a fashion site launched by a group of U of T students and grads, has partnered with local courier services to offer same-day delivery from Runnymede to the Don River. As long as your order is placed before 2 p.m., they can jet it right over to your desk.
OH YEAH: New online shop delivers clothes by bike in Toronto
June 9, 2014 by
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Bikes included in re-development of Honest Ed’s property?
- NEWS: Toronto’s new bicycle czar ‘excited’ by surge in ridership
- NEWS: Toronto’s new bike chief pedals peace on hot-button file
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Bloor bike lanes delayed, again
- HELP WANTED: 3 Bike Jobs at Evergreen
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Despite drivers supporting it, Tory ready to scrap Bay-Bloor pedestrian scramble
- Garbage truck wrecks posts along Wellesley Street bikelane
- NEWS: Community Bicycle Network Closes Space, to focus on Events and Rides
- DATA: Where Torontonians Bike and Run
- NEWS: Toronto cyclists rally behind pitch for lower speed limits