If you live or work in a certain part of Toronto (see above map and here), you can have a sharp new outfit delivered via bike courier, Hurrier-style, thanks to this new Toronto startup. Urbane Conviction, a fashion site launched by a group of U of T students and grads, has partnered with local courier services to offer same-day delivery from Runnymede to the Don River. As long as your order is placed before 2 p.m., they can jet it right over to your desk.
Explore more posts like this:Recommended Lights
OH YEAH: New online shop delivers clothes by bike in Toronto
June 9, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- OH YEAH: Rolling Youth into Toronto’s Bicycle Renaissance
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- NEWS: Why not make biking on sidewalks legal in the suburbs?
- EVENT – Fri, June 19: Welcome Back Queens Quay! Let’s Ride the Waterfront
- NEWS: Cyclist suffers serious injuries after being struck by vehicle in Rosedale
- NEWS: Bikes and cars: Where are cyclists allowed to ride?
- FACEPALM: TTC cuts bike rack spaces in half on some buses
- NEWS: Toronto councillors pitch idea for cycling detours where bike routes are disrupted
- EVENT: Sat, May 16 – Free Tune-Ups at Tune Your Ride
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle Brewery deploying bike repair stations across city (and the country)