If you live or work in a certain part of Toronto (see above map and here), you can have a sharp new outfit delivered via bike courier, Hurrier-style, thanks to this new Toronto startup. Urbane Conviction, a fashion site launched by a group of U of T students and grads, has partnered with local courier services to offer same-day delivery from Runnymede to the Don River. As long as your order is placed before 2 p.m., they can jet it right over to your desk.
OH YEAH: New online shop delivers clothes by bike in Toronto
June 9, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: College and Spadina under construction for most of April
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Being Hit by a Car and Vision Zero in Toronto
- NEWS: Women are the ‘indicator species’ for cycling safety
- NEWS: TTC’s new ‘bendy’ buses still without bicycle racks
- NEWS: Cycling: The great right-hand turn debate rages in Toronto
- NEWS: Should texting cyclists in Toronto be treated like distracted drivers?
- DEATH CAB: Toronto Cabbies to ILLEGALLY use Tablets instead of Radio Dispatch
- HELP WANTED: Hoopdriver Bicycles
- NEWS: Vaughan cycling group seeks bike space on proposed GTA West highway
- NEWS: Bikes included in re-development of Honest Ed’s property?