If you live or work in a certain part of Toronto (see above map and here), you can have a sharp new outfit delivered via bike courier, Hurrier-style, thanks to this new Toronto startup. Urbane Conviction, a fashion site launched by a group of U of T students and grads, has partnered with local courier services to offer same-day delivery from Runnymede to the Don River. As long as your order is placed before 2 p.m., they can jet it right over to your desk.
OH YEAH: New online shop delivers clothes by bike in Toronto
June 9, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto wants you to plan the future of cycling
- NEWS: Nearby bikeshare station may raise your home’s value
- NEWS: Cyclist dead following 2-vehicle collision on Dufferin St.
- OH YEAH! The Viaduct bikelanes get MORE green paint!
- FACEPALM: City closes Hoskin bikelane for PanAm Games
- OH YEAH! The Bloor Viaduct bikelane gets some green paint
- OH YEAH! Flower-filled Planter Boxes on Simcoe’s Separated Cycle Tracks!
- OH YEAH! Toronto sets 30 km/h speed limit for downtown residential streets
- NEWS: Walking, biking the deadliest commutes in Toronto
- OH YEAH! 30 km/h limits likely for local downtown streets