I’ve been promoting this deal a bunch, and with good reason… I want bikesharing in Toronto to be so successful that it expands from the core. But this weekend (until Tuesday at midnight, Buytopia is also having a 15% off sale on anything over $20, which means you can apply it to a Bikeshare Toronto annual membership. I applied the “CANADA147″ code at checkout to see the final price… $42.50!
That works out to just 82 cents a week! 12 cents a day! 12 CENTS A DAY!
For perspective, a TTC Metropass (only good for 1 month) is $134. Even a TTC day pass is $11.
Travel a lot in the core? Tired of giving money to the TTC for their crappy service. I think you know what you need to do.
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto Hydro is leading by example
- INFRASTRUCTURE: After waiting a decade, cyclists are taking new bike lanes in style
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The thrills of Toronto’s new Sunnyside Bike Park
- 14 Reasons Why Every Bike Lane Needs To Be A Protected Bike Lane
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto Hackathon & Design Jam