Starting this week, cyclists who ride in downtown Toronto can get some VIP treatment.
The Downtown Yonge BIA is introducing a free bike valet service, where guests can drop off their bike, receive a ticket stub, and pick it up when the event is over.
The service will be operated by Cycle Toronto and can store over 200 bikes.
It will be provided June 19-22 for the North by Northeast Festival. It will also be available for World Pride on June 29, and August 21-24 during Scotiabank BuskerFest.
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”