On twitter, the City has announced that there are new signal activating dots installed northbound at Shaw & Harbord. This is great, but do these actually work for anyone? Whenever I find signal dots in the city, they never seem to do anything.
INFRASTRUCTURE: New signal activating dots at Shaw & Harbord
June 8, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto wants you to plan the future of cycling
- NEWS: Nearby bikeshare station may raise your home’s value
- OH YEAH! The Viaduct bikelanes get MORE green paint!
- FACEPALM: City closes Hoskin bikelane for PanAm Games
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Waterfront Toronto wants your feedback on the new Queen’s Quay
- OH YEAH! The Bloor Viaduct bikelane gets some green paint
- OH YEAH! Flower-filled Planter Boxes on Simcoe’s Separated Cycle Tracks!
- OH YEAH! Toronto sets 30 km/h speed limit for downtown residential streets
- NEWS: Walking, biking the deadliest commutes in Toronto
- OH YEAH! 30 km/h limits likely for local downtown streets