On twitter, the City has announced that there are new signal activating dots installed northbound at Shaw & Harbord. This is great, but do these actually work for anyone? Whenever I find signal dots in the city, they never seem to do anything.
Explore more posts like this: harbord, infrastructureRecommended Lights
INFRASTRUCTURE: New signal activating dots at Shaw & Harbord
June 8, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- NEWS: Should cyclists be allowed to ride through stop signs?
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- NEWS: Why not make biking on sidewalks legal in the suburbs?
- EVENT: Fri, June19 – Waterfront Toronto launching new Queens Quay section of Martin-Goodman Trail
- FACEPALM: TTC cuts bike rack spaces in half on some buses
- NEWS: Toronto councillors pitch idea for cycling detours where bike routes are disrupted
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle Brewery deploying bike repair stations across city (and the country)
- NEWS: Detours urged for cyclists during construction
- NEWS: Richmond and Adelaide cycle tracks to get major extension
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Mapping out the development of Toronto’s new Cycling Plan