On twitter, the City has announced that there are new signal activating dots installed northbound at Shaw & Harbord. This is great, but do these actually work for anyone? Whenever I find signal dots in the city, they never seem to do anything.
INFRASTRUCTURE: New signal activating dots at Shaw & Harbord
June 8, 2014 by
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- NEWS: Pedestrian and bicycle-friendly streets are Toronto’s road to good health: Report
- INFRASTRUCTURE: New site and app to report illegal bikelane parking
- INFRASTRUCTURE: In Rosedale, a trail becomes a dividing line
- EVENTS: Thurs, Jan 8 – Community Meeting: Fort York Pedestrian and Cycle Bridge
- NEWS: Pan Am Games velodrome gets thumbs up from cyclists
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Controversial Vancouver bike lane seems to be effective
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto vows to improve winter bike-lane maintenance
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Self-Righteous Drivers still trying to drive in separated bikelanes.
- ELSEWHERE: America’s 10 best new bike lanes of 2014
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Wellesley West gets separated bikelanes