On twitter, the City has announced that there are new signal activating dots installed northbound at Shaw & Harbord. This is great, but do these actually work for anyone? Whenever I find signal dots in the city, they never seem to do anything.
Explore more posts like this: harbord, infrastructureRecommended Lights
INFRASTRUCTURE: New signal activating dots at Shaw & Harbord
June 8, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: TCAT Announces Scarborough Cycles
- DO IT! Take a survey; help Toronto plan cycling infrastructure
- OH YEAH! Cycle Toronto’s #BloorLovesBikes campaign is here and it’s awesome
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Help out with the Toronto Parks and Trails Wayfinding Strategy
- INFRASTRUCTURE: New Contraflow Bikelane on Florence St.
- OH YEAH: Don’t make bicyclists more visible. Make drivers stop hitting them.
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Pan Am Path Update: Launch Event May 16
- NEWS: Toronto cyclists are feeling the construction crunch
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Utility poles installed in middle of Queens Quay bike lane
- NEWS: Toronto cyclists have hearts of gold (still)