On twitter, the City has announced that there are new signal activating dots installed northbound at Shaw & Harbord. This is great, but do these actually work for anyone? Whenever I find signal dots in the city, they never seem to do anything.
INFRASTRUCTURE: New signal activating dots at Shaw & Harbord
June 8, 2014 by
- NEWS: Let Public Works know you support Harbord and Richmond/Adelaide bikelanes
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Big (Bad?) Changes to Harbord/Hoskin Bikelane Plans
- EVENT REMINDER: Sept. 21 – Bagels for Bike Lanes at the Harbord Bakery
- EVENT: Sept. 21 – Bagels for Bike Lanes at the Harbord Bakery
- Does Harbord Need a Bi-Directional Separated Bikelane?
|comments powered by Disqus|