I’m in Ottawa for a few days for a conference and have started making small video postcards of the bike infrastructure I’m seeing. Here’s the first one from the Mackenzie King Bridge over the Rideau Canal.RECENT ELSEWHERE POSTS:
- VIDEO: See Cyclist. Think Horse.
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- ELSEWHERE: Allo Velo – It Takes a Village to Build a Bike Shop
- ELSEWHERE: How to inspire millions more Americans to ride bicycles
- ELSEWHERE: Seeing business benefits, retailers propose protected bike lanes in Portland