Here’s the 3rd and final installment in the Ottawa Bike Video Postcards series. This time it’s from the Alexandra Bridge over the Ottawa River.
I walked out there as Ottawa almost totally shuts down after 5pm (all government workers, I guess)… even the one downtown bike rental place. So, although I wanted to do some biking in the evenings after I was done my conference stuff, there wasn’t a way.
Previous Videos from Ottawa:
- ELSEWHERE: Ottawa Bike Infrastructure – Mackenzie King Bridge
- ELSEWHERE: Ottawa Bike Infrastructure- Laurier Ave. Separated Bikelanes
RECENT ELSEWHERE POSTS:
- VIDEO: See Cyclist. Think Horse.
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- ELSEWHERE: Allo Velo – It Takes a Village to Build a Bike Shop
- ELSEWHERE: How to inspire millions more Americans to ride bicycles
- ELSEWHERE: Seeing business benefits, retailers propose protected bike lanes in Portland