Monday is Bike to Work Day in the Greater Toronto Area.
The event has been going on for 25 years but this year, in conjunction, a new biking initiative is being launched to get children pedaling into physical fitness.
The Toronto District School Board (TDSB) will be launching its first Bike to School Day.
NEWS: Why Toronto students might be biking to school on Monday
May 24, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto to double with $4.9 million from Metrolinx
- NEWS: Chris Harper, cyclist killed in Milton, focus of crowdfunding campaign
- NEWS: Too many cyclists being hit by doors
- OH YEAH! It’s time bike lanes were installed everywhere in Toronto
- NEWS: Province of Ontario announces $10 million in #CycleON funding
- NEWS: Hit and run kills cyclist in Milton
- VISION ZERO: A Road Safety Plan for Toronto
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto wants you to plan the future of cycling
- NEWS: Nearby bikeshare station may raise your home’s value
- NEWS: Cyclist dead following 2-vehicle collision on Dufferin St.