The mayoral candidate also said she would revamp the 100 most dangerous intersections with ‘common sense fixes’ such as better lighting and longer signal times Read More: Olivia Chow aims to end pedestrian deaths in Toronto with plan to reduce speed limits in neighbourhoods
NEWS: Olivia Chow aims to end pedestrian deaths in Toronto with plan to reduce speed limits in neighbourhoods
May 9, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: College and Spadina under construction for most of April
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Being Hit by a Car and Vision Zero in Toronto
- NEWS: Women are the ‘indicator species’ for cycling safety
- NEWS: TTC’s new ‘bendy’ buses still without bicycle racks
- NEWS: Cycling: The great right-hand turn debate rages in Toronto
- NEWS: Should texting cyclists in Toronto be treated like distracted drivers?
- DEATH CAB: Toronto Cabbies to ILLEGALLY use Tablets instead of Radio Dispatch
- HELP WANTED: Hoopdriver Bicycles
- NEWS: Vaughan cycling group seeks bike space on proposed GTA West highway
- NEWS: Bikes included in re-development of Honest Ed’s property?