The mayoral candidate also said she would revamp the 100 most dangerous intersections with ‘common sense fixes’ such as better lighting and longer signal times Read More: Olivia Chow aims to end pedestrian deaths in Toronto with plan to reduce speed limits in neighbourhoods
NEWS: Olivia Chow aims to end pedestrian deaths in Toronto with plan to reduce speed limits in neighbourhoods
May 9, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Province of Ontario announces $10 million in #CycleON funding
- NEWS: Hit and run kills cyclist in Milton
- VISION ZERO: A Road Safety Plan for Toronto
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto wants you to plan the future of cycling
- NEWS: Nearby bikeshare station may raise your home’s value
- NEWS: Cyclist dead following 2-vehicle collision on Dufferin St.
- OH YEAH! The Viaduct bikelanes get MORE green paint!
- FACEPALM: City closes Hoskin bikelane for PanAm Games
- OH YEAH! The Bloor Viaduct bikelane gets some green paint
- OH YEAH! Flower-filled Planter Boxes on Simcoe’s Separated Cycle Tracks!