You can send your emails to email@example.com and mention the item number in the subject line of your email. Richmond/Adelaide has gotten a lot of notice but so far very few people have sent in their wishes for an improved Harbord. We don’t know how much resistance there will be about taking away parking on Harbord so the more support the better!
Regarding Harbord and Hoskin:
- the staff are proposing to provide separation on Hoskin but not on Harbord because of its narrower width. Please ask the City to lower the speed limit if we can’t get separation from fast motor vehicles.
- The staff have no solution for how people will cross Queen, Richmond while biking on the proposed Simcoe bike lane. There need to be traffic lights otherwise it’ll be very hard–and dangerous–to cross these busy streets. Please also ask the City to install traffic lights on Simcoe.
That’s it for now! Thanks!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto is moving some Ring-and-Posts, and letting people know
- INFRASTRUCTURE: 15 photos of the stunning new BMX park in Toronto
- NEWS: Foot path at Dufferin Grove Park honours cyclist Jenna Morrison
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto Hydro is leading by example
- INFRASTRUCTURE: After waiting a decade, cyclists are taking new bike lanes in style
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The thrills of Toronto’s new Sunnyside Bike Park
- 14 Reasons Why Every Bike Lane Needs To Be A Protected Bike Lane
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto Hackathon & Design Jam