There are big plans for John Street, as the City and the Toronto Entertainment BIA work to see the street become a “cultural corridor.” What that means in more concrete terms is that an increase in pedestrian space is on the agenda for the street in an effort to make it something of a destination ra
INFRASTRUCTURE: John Street cultural corridor starts to take shape
May 11, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- VISION ZERO: A Road Safety Plan for Toronto
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto wants you to plan the future of cycling
- NEWS: Nearby bikeshare station may raise your home’s value
- OH YEAH! The Viaduct bikelanes get MORE green paint!
- FACEPALM: City closes Hoskin bikelane for PanAm Games
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Waterfront Toronto wants your feedback on the new Queen’s Quay
- OH YEAH! The Bloor Viaduct bikelane gets some green paint
- OH YEAH! Flower-filled Planter Boxes on Simcoe’s Separated Cycle Tracks!
- OH YEAH! Toronto sets 30 km/h speed limit for downtown residential streets
- NEWS: Walking, biking the deadliest commutes in Toronto