There are big plans for John Street, as the City and the Toronto Entertainment BIA work to see the street become a “cultural corridor.” What that means in more concrete terms is that an increase in pedestrian space is on the agenda for the street in an effort to make it something of a destination ra
INFRASTRUCTURE: John Street cultural corridor starts to take shape
May 11, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: What do you think of protected bike lanes?
- PUBLIC MEETING: Thurs, Apr 9 – Humber Bay Shores Park Trail Improvements
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Bike to Transit survey shows need for more bike infrastructure at GO stations
- INFRASTRUCTURE: How to build separated bike lanes properly
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Can Bike Lanes Connect Divided Communities?
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Protected intersections for Richmond Adelaide cycle track pilot project
- OH YEAH: Bike Host program helps newcomers get in gear in Toronto
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Can Protected Bike Lanes Help Close the Gender Gap in Cycling?
- INFRASTRUCTURE: College and Spadina under construction for most of April
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Hamilton Bike Share Officially Launches