It’s important for cyclists to be seen. And that doesn’t just mean wearing a bright fluorescent vest. Read More: In promoting bike-friendly development, visibility matters
INFRASTRUCTURE: In promoting bike-friendly development, visibility matters
May 6, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Bike to Transit survey shows need for more bike infrastructure at GO stations
- INFRASTRUCTURE: How to build separated bike lanes properly
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Can Bike Lanes Connect Divided Communities?
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Protected intersections for Richmond Adelaide cycle track pilot project
- OH YEAH: Bike Host program helps newcomers get in gear in Toronto
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Can Protected Bike Lanes Help Close the Gender Gap in Cycling?
- INFRASTRUCTURE: College and Spadina under construction for most of April
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Hamilton Bike Share Officially Launches
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Roads were NOT built for cars.
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Ferry terminal designs ready for public feedback