Bike Spotting on Richmond: Do you want a protected bike lane here? Photos by Sarah Greene Interviews by Matt Talsma We went down to Richmond street to ask cyclists about their experience biking there. The City has floated a proposal … Continue reading → Read More: Bike Spotting on Richmond: Do you wa
Explore more posts like this: infrastructureRecommended Lights
INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond: Do you want a protected bike lane here?
April 9, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- OH YEAH: Downtown Vancouver businesses’ attitudes towards bike lanes have changed in the last 5 years
- OH YEAH: Prince Edward Viaduct may keep those Jersey Barriers for ALL of Bike Month!
- NEWS: Should cyclists be allowed to ride through stop signs?
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- NEWS: Why not make biking on sidewalks legal in the suburbs?
- EVENT: Fri, June19 – Waterfront Toronto launching new Queens Quay section of Martin-Goodman Trail
- FACEPALM: TTC cuts bike rack spaces in half on some buses
- NEWS: Toronto councillors pitch idea for cycling detours where bike routes are disrupted
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle Brewery deploying bike repair stations across city (and the country)
- NEWS: Detours urged for cyclists during construction