Bike Spotting on Richmond: Do you want a protected bike lane here? Photos by Sarah Greene Interviews by Matt Talsma We went down to Richmond street to ask cyclists about their experience biking there. The City has floated a proposal … Continue reading → Read More: Bike Spotting on Richmond: Do you wa
INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond: Do you want a protected bike lane here?
April 9, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- GET INVOLVED: Help Plan Toronto’s Bike Network
- VISION ZERO: A Road Safety Plan for Toronto
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto wants you to plan the future of cycling
- NEWS: Nearby bikeshare station may raise your home’s value
- OH YEAH! The Viaduct bikelanes get MORE green paint!
- FACEPALM: City closes Hoskin bikelane for PanAm Games
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Waterfront Toronto wants your feedback on the new Queen’s Quay
- OH YEAH! The Bloor Viaduct bikelane gets some green paint
- OH YEAH! Flower-filled Planter Boxes on Simcoe’s Separated Cycle Tracks!
- OH YEAH! Toronto sets 30 km/h speed limit for downtown residential streets