Work is underway to connect Chorley Park to the Brickworks with a switchback trail into the valley. The 3m trail will improve access to the brickworks for pedestrians and cyclists, and double as a point of exit for those working at the Brickworks in the event of a flood. As part of this project, Transportation is working with Toronto’s Forestry group who will be planting 500 native trees.
- A little bit more info about the site can be found in this National Post article.
- Kristin Wong-Tam has info on her website as well
- City of Toronto Multi-use trails page… scroll down a bit for the Chorley Park stuff.
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto Hydro is leading by example
- INFRASTRUCTURE: After waiting a decade, cyclists are taking new bike lanes in style
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The thrills of Toronto’s new Sunnyside Bike Park
- 14 Reasons Why Every Bike Lane Needs To Be A Protected Bike Lane
- OH YEAH! Bike Share Toronto Hackathon & Design Jam