This looks like a great position with a great organization.
Evergreen is a charity that inspires action to green cities. Evergreen strives to solve pressing urban environmental issues by bringing people together, inspiring them with possibilities and engaging them in identifying solutions and taking action.
Overview: This member of Evergreen’s program team is responsible for the implementation of our Community Bicycle Hub (CBH) project. The Community Bicycle Hub Coordinator will work closely with the Program Manager, other staff, and project stakeholders, partners, volunteers and funders to ensure successful, timely project delivery. This person will work with youth from 8 neighbourhoods across the City of Toronto to develop bicycle and leadership skills training, facilitate community outreach, plan events and community bicycle clinics, and report on the project.
Recent NEWS Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”
- NEWS: Bay Street gets a bikelane! (for one miserable block)
- OH YEAH! Is Bicycling a Form of Preventive Health Care?