Come join us for four FREE in-store session that focuses on the basics of bike maintenance.
- Week 1: Thurs, May 29, 6-7pm
- Week 2: Wed, June 4, 12-1pm
- Week 3: Thurs, June 12, 6-7pm
- Week 4: Wed, June 18, 12-1pm
• How to maintain your bike’s chain & components.
• How to change a tire & patch a tube.
• How to adjust your brakes.
This information clinic will provide you with the basic skills to keep your ride safe & smooth along the road or trail.
This event takes place: Alternating Wednesdays and Thursdays with Thursday clinics at 6pm, and Wednesday clinics at 12pm
This is a “Drop-In” Clinic, which means you don’t need to pre-register… just show up and enjoy.
Please ask at the Member Service Desk for clinic directions. You do not need your own bike to participate.
For more information, please contact Cam Dempster at Cameron.Dempster@mec.ca
400 King St. W, Toronto