Of 13 hotels contacted in UK cities hosting major cycling events this year, only three were able to provide secure facilities I recently decided to combine a night’s stay in the newly opened Malmaison hotel in Dundee with a training ride, so I telephoned reception to ask if they had somewhere secure
ELSEWHERE: Which hotels are the most bike-friendly?
April 3, 2014 by
- VIDEO: See Cyclist. Think Horse.
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- ELSEWHERE: Allo Velo – It Takes a Village to Build a Bike Shop
- ELSEWHERE: How to inspire millions more Americans to ride bicycles
- ELSEWHERE: Seeing business benefits, retailers propose protected bike lanes in Portland
|comments powered by Disqus|