Of 13 hotels contacted in UK cities hosting major cycling events this year, only three were able to provide secure facilities I recently decided to combine a night’s stay in the newly opened Malmaison hotel in Dundee with a training ride, so I telephoned reception to ask if they had somewhere secure
Explore more posts like this: elsewhereRecommended Lights
ELSEWHERE: Which hotels are the most bike-friendly?
April 3, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT ELSEWHERE POSTS:
- ELSEWHERE: Salt Lake City to Install Nation’s First Protected Intersection for Bicycling
- PROGRESS: Is the Bike Industry Finally Including Women?
- READ: Is the pro-bike helmet argument based on faulty research?
- ELSEWHERE: Bike lane down center of Korean highway is covered with solar panels
- ELSEWHERE: Biking Skyrockets Where San Diego Added Buffered Bike Lanes
- ELSEWHERE: Paris plans to become ‘world cycling capital’
- ELSEWHERE: Why Biking to Work is a Barrier for Most Americans
- ELSEWHERE: The World’s Most Bike-Friendly Cities
- ELSEWHERE: Has Philadelphia Made A Bike Share That Can Get The Entire City Biking?
- INFRASTRUCTURE: How to build separated bike lanes properly