On March 25th, the administration of the city of Montreal finally gave the green light to a development project aiming to create an elevated bicycle route that will eventually be located under the Saint-Laurent railway overpass on the corner of Bellechasse Street. This area, riddled with potholes, wi
ELSEWHERE: Green Light Given for Bike Path in Montreal
April 9, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT ELSEWHERE POSTS:
- OH YEAH: Downtown Vancouver businesses’ attitudes towards bike lanes have changed in the last 5 years
- ELSEWHERE: Salt Lake City to Install Nation’s First Protected Intersection for Bicycling
- PROGRESS: Is the Bike Industry Finally Including Women?
- READ: Is the pro-bike helmet argument based on faulty research?
- ELSEWHERE: Bike lane down center of Korean highway is covered with solar panels
- ELSEWHERE: Biking Skyrockets Where San Diego Added Buffered Bike Lanes
- ELSEWHERE: Paris plans to become ‘world cycling capital’
- ELSEWHERE: Why Biking to Work is a Barrier for Most Americans
- ELSEWHERE: The World’s Most Bike-Friendly Cities
- ELSEWHERE: Has Philadelphia Made A Bike Share That Can Get The Entire City Biking?