New York’s bike-share is seeing more than 40,000 miles traveled per day and close to 13 million cumulative miles since the program began!
Explore more posts like this: elsewhereRecommended Lights
ELSEWHERE: Citi Bike opens the kimono on how New Yorkers ride their bikes
April 8, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT ELSEWHERE POSTS:
- ELSEWHERE: Salt Lake City to Install Nation’s First Protected Intersection for Bicycling
- PROGRESS: Is the Bike Industry Finally Including Women?
- READ: Is the pro-bike helmet argument based on faulty research?
- ELSEWHERE: Bike lane down center of Korean highway is covered with solar panels
- ELSEWHERE: Biking Skyrockets Where San Diego Added Buffered Bike Lanes
- ELSEWHERE: Paris plans to become ‘world cycling capital’
- ELSEWHERE: Why Biking to Work is a Barrier for Most Americans
- ELSEWHERE: The World’s Most Bike-Friendly Cities
- ELSEWHERE: Has Philadelphia Made A Bike Share That Can Get The Entire City Biking?
- INFRASTRUCTURE: How to build separated bike lanes properly