Speed limit reduced on parts of Bay and Davenport to protect pedestrians City council’s decision to cut speeds on a major commuter route doesn’t sit well with some councillors worried about traffic snarls. via TORONTO STAR | NEWS
Explore more posts like this:Recommended Lights
NEWS: Speed limit reduced on parts of Bay and Davenport to protect pedestrians
March 20, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Should cyclists be allowed to ride through stop signs?
- OH YEAH: Rolling Youth into Toronto’s Bicycle Renaissance
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- NEWS: Why not make biking on sidewalks legal in the suburbs?
- EVENT – Fri, June 19: Welcome Back Queens Quay! Let’s Ride the Waterfront
- NEWS: Cyclist suffers serious injuries after being struck by vehicle in Rosedale
- NEWS: Bikes and cars: Where are cyclists allowed to ride?
- FACEPALM: TTC cuts bike rack spaces in half on some buses
- NEWS: Toronto councillors pitch idea for cycling detours where bike routes are disrupted
- EVENT: Sat, May 16 – Free Tune-Ups at Tune Your Ride