Mike Layton’s snow job — clearing bike lanesShoveling Shaw’s contraflow lane highlights what Cycle TO feels are winter cycling growing pains Breaking the ice was never so literal as it was Thursday, March 13 when volunteers took their shovels and picks to Cycle TO’s Shovel in on Shaw to clear the
Explore more posts like this:Recommended Lights
NEWS: Mike Layton’s snow job — clearing bike lanes
March 14, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- OH YEAH: Prince Edward Viaduct may keep those Jersey Barriers for ALL of Bike Month!
- REVIEW: Bike to Work Day 2015
- NEWS: Should cyclists be allowed to ride through stop signs?
- OH YEAH: Rolling Youth into Toronto’s Bicycle Renaissance
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- NEWS: Why not make biking on sidewalks legal in the suburbs?
- EVENT – Fri, June 19: Welcome Back Queens Quay! Let’s Ride the Waterfront
- NEWS: Cyclist suffers serious injuries after being struck by vehicle in Rosedale
- NEWS: Bikes and cars: Where are cyclists allowed to ride?
- FACEPALM: TTC cuts bike rack spaces in half on some buses