Lights out on Dundas-Sterling changesStopgaps are failing to address hazards at problem corner three years after cyclist’s death “Infamous” might be a charitable word for Dundas and Sterling. Mention the intersection to veterans of the #bikeTO community and they’ll bring up bad infrastructure, dense
INFRASTRUCTURE: Lights out on Dundas-Sterling changes
March 20, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: College and Spadina under construction for most of April
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Being Hit by a Car and Vision Zero in Toronto
- NEWS: Women are the ‘indicator species’ for cycling safety
- NEWS: TTC’s new ‘bendy’ buses still without bicycle racks
- NEWS: Cycling: The great right-hand turn debate rages in Toronto
- NEWS: Should texting cyclists in Toronto be treated like distracted drivers?
- DEATH CAB: Toronto Cabbies to ILLEGALLY use Tablets instead of Radio Dispatch
- HELP WANTED: Hoopdriver Bicycles
- NEWS: Vaughan cycling group seeks bike space on proposed GTA West highway
- NEWS: Bikes included in re-development of Honest Ed’s property?