Lights out on Dundas-Sterling changesStopgaps are failing to address hazards at problem corner three years after cyclist’s death “Infamous” might be a charitable word for Dundas and Sterling. Mention the intersection to veterans of the #bikeTO community and they’ll bring up bad infrastructure, dense
Explore more posts like this:Recommended Lights
INFRASTRUCTURE: Lights out on Dundas-Sterling changes
March 20, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- OH YEAH: Prince Edward Viaduct may keep those Jersey Barriers for ALL of Bike Month!
- REVIEW: Bike to Work Day 2015
- NEWS: Should cyclists be allowed to ride through stop signs?
- OH YEAH: Rolling Youth into Toronto’s Bicycle Renaissance
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- NEWS: Why not make biking on sidewalks legal in the suburbs?
- EVENT – Fri, June 19: Welcome Back Queens Quay! Let’s Ride the Waterfront
- NEWS: Cyclist suffers serious injuries after being struck by vehicle in Rosedale
- NEWS: Bikes and cars: Where are cyclists allowed to ride?
- FACEPALM: TTC cuts bike rack spaces in half on some buses