Keeping Ontario’s Roads Safe Act includes expanded protection for cyclists Keeping Ontario’s Roads Safe Act includes expanded protection for cyclists By Nico Mara-McKay Photo by Lee Campbell from dandyCommute: The Junction to Yorkville The amendments proposed in the Keeping Ontario’s Roads Safe Act o
OH YEAH: Keeping Ontario’s Roads Safe Act – expanded protection for cyclists
March 18, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: College and Spadina under construction for most of April
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Being Hit by a Car and Vision Zero in Toronto
- NEWS: Women are the ‘indicator species’ for cycling safety
- NEWS: TTC’s new ‘bendy’ buses still without bicycle racks
- NEWS: Cycling: The great right-hand turn debate rages in Toronto
- NEWS: Should texting cyclists in Toronto be treated like distracted drivers?
- DEATH CAB: Toronto Cabbies to ILLEGALLY use Tablets instead of Radio Dispatch
- HELP WANTED: Hoopdriver Bicycles
- NEWS: Vaughan cycling group seeks bike space on proposed GTA West highway
- NEWS: Bikes included in re-development of Honest Ed’s property?