Ah, the dawn of spring. Marked by chirping birds, emerging tulips, greenery bursting from tree branches, fresh air. Oh — and by puddles galore, those vast urban lakes of murk that can only be traversed via balletic leap. By crusty … Continue Reading Read More: Toronto’s melting snow reveals mega mess
Explore more posts like this: infrastructureRecommended Lights
INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto’s melting snow reveals mega mess to clean up
March 23, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- OH YEAH: Downtown Vancouver businesses’ attitudes towards bike lanes have changed in the last 5 years
- OH YEAH: Prince Edward Viaduct may keep those Jersey Barriers for ALL of Bike Month!
- NEWS: Should cyclists be allowed to ride through stop signs?
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- NEWS: Why not make biking on sidewalks legal in the suburbs?
- EVENT: Fri, June19 – Waterfront Toronto launching new Queens Quay section of Martin-Goodman Trail
- FACEPALM: TTC cuts bike rack spaces in half on some buses
- NEWS: Toronto councillors pitch idea for cycling detours where bike routes are disrupted
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle Brewery deploying bike repair stations across city (and the country)
- NEWS: Detours urged for cyclists during construction