TCAT released a new report today titled “Community Engagement & Active Transportation: Two Demonstration Projects in Toronto” describing a year-long project, part of the Healthy Canada by Design CLASP initiative, to identify interventions to improve walking and cycling in Toronto. Throughout 2013, T
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Improvements sought for 6 Lakeshore Blvd intersections
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The Adelaide bikelane painted buffer is going in
- INFRASTRUCTURE: What are the rules of the bike lane in Toronto?
- INFRASTUCTURE: Adelaide Separated Lane gets “pre-marked” tonight
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes