TCAT released a new report today titled “Community Engagement & Active Transportation: Two Demonstration Projects in Toronto” describing a year-long project, part of the Healthy Canada by Design CLASP initiative, to identify interventions to improve walking and cycling in Toronto. Throughout 2013, T
INFRASTRUCTURE: Community Engagement & Active Transportation
March 24, 2014 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: How to build separated bike lanes properly
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Can Bike Lanes Connect Divided Communities?
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Protected intersections for Richmond Adelaide cycle track pilot project
- OH YEAH: Bike Host program helps newcomers get in gear in Toronto
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Can Protected Bike Lanes Help Close the Gender Gap in Cycling?
- INFRASTRUCTURE: College and Spadina under construction for most of April
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Hamilton Bike Share Officially Launches
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Roads were NOT built for cars.
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Ferry terminal designs ready for public feedback
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Being Hit by a Car and Vision Zero in Toronto