With today’s report in the Daily News that Citi Bike operator Alta Bicycle Share is failing to meet several key performance targets, a short run-down of the current state of bike-share operations in New York City is in order. What we’ve learned since Citi Bike launched last May is that bike-share wor
ELSEWHERE: Should Alta Be Running NYC Bike-Share?
March 26, 2014 by
RECENT ELSEWHERE POSTS:
- ELSEWHERE: Sneckdowns show what part of the road cars actually use
- ELSEWHERE: Want to rent a bike? Have an extra ride gathering dust? Spinlister is the AirBnB of bikes
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Controversial Vancouver bike lane seems to be effective
- ELSEWHERE: America’s 10 best new bike lanes of 2014
- ELSEWHERE: Paris announces plans for a car-free city centre
- ELSEWHERE: Amsterdam installs solar panels on cycle paths
- ELSEWHERE: NYC’s Citi Bike Is Finally Being Treated Like Public Transit
- OH YEAH! Latvian Cyclists Show How Much Space Cars Waste
- ELSEWHERE: “Bike to Work” is the wrong message
- ELSEWHERE: Pittsburgh’s mayor wants to ‘Copenhagenize’ his city.